Mrs Bavington #4 Money to burn, loves a gurn, childish dresses and frazzled tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she got daddy issues? Who cries that they can’t see their dad at her age when she sees him all of the time. There’s people who’s dads are dying from this virus you absolutely melt. It’s not nice for anyone but grow up
Yeah this kind of stuff is driving me crazy - I see grown woman complaining that they usually see their parents everyday and now crying they can’t see them. It’s difficult and horrible, but spare a thought for people like me who are stuck in a different country with no flights available back to the UK. Bav has been dropping things off for her parents and taking the kids round to wave at them. I’m hundreds of miles away and it could be months until I can get a flight back, meanwhile birthdays and special occasions are passing us all by... people really don’t have any sense of perspective.:(

• Sad
Reactions: 7
At the risk of sounding like a major witchπŸ˜‚ I'd absolutely piss my pants laughing if she puts weight on during this. She keeps saying how she's eating tit all through the week and that a line has been drawn but I really think it would wipe the smile off her smug "slimming world target" face if she put a good couple of stone on lmao perhaps then she will stop shoving SW in peoples faces

Reactions: 10
Wasn’t she proper crying on that she couldn’t see her dad yesterday? But then today she’s at his house regardless? I see she’s keeping her distance but this is still seeing your dad Bav!!! And it’s a lot more than a lot of people can see if their parents right now!! Selfish cow 😠😠
I’d give anything for one more visit to my dad as would so many people! (Mams Grandma’s grandads etc as well!)

Reactions: 10
The fact that she constantly keeps calling him Daddy 🀒 πŸ˜‚ It's just cringe coming from a 30 year old πŸ˜‚

• Sick
Has she run out of shampoo? her hair looked minging I hope for daddies sake she kept her distance .Whats with all the knitted animals? Al! That time on her hands knit something useful.πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has she run out of shampoo? her hair looked minging I hope for daddies sake she kept her distance .Whats with all the knitted animals? Al! That time on her hands knit something useful.πŸ˜‚
I bet she'll start selling them soon. She's seen Emily Walters selling the bees so she's made some to sell. Just watch πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She came across as quite bitchy when somebody asked about buying one of the nurses. This was the reason I first came to this thread to find out more about her πŸ˜‚ She back-tracked later on saying she might set up a raffle with all proceeds going to the NHS πŸ€” The "I don't make and sell them" comment made me suck my breath through my teeth. They're not that wonderful, Bav, just knock one up and shove it in the post. It's the least you could do for the nursing staff on the front line.

Attachments

• Wow
She came across as quite bitchy when somebody asked about buying one of the nurses. This was the reason I first came to this thread to find out more about her πŸ˜‚ She back-tracked later on saying she might set up a raffle with all proceeds going to the NHS πŸ€” The "I don't make and sell them" comment made me suck my breath through my teeth. They're not that wonderful, Bav, just knock one up and shove it in the post. It's the least you could do for the nursing staff on the front line.

I saw the same comment and felt the same way, they are literally risking their lives daily and she asked politely if she could buy one/send money to charity. Why would you not just say yes of course I'll make a couple if there is interest, no charge (because I hoard wool and don't have anything better to do). I think her reply says everything about her. She's then uploaded loads of pictures of tat she's made since and you know they are just going to sit in her minging house collecting dust πŸ˜” horrid woman.

Reactions: 13
Do you ever look at her dinners and think thank duck im not in that family 🀒I’ve never known anyone make food look so bad

Reactions: 16
The duck is this tit???!christ. Looks like a crappy bumholeπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this made me laugh out loud! Thank you!
No wonder her kids are fussy eaters, probably just don’t eat her shower of shite she serves up!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.