Mrs Bavington #4 Money to burn, loves a gurn, childish dresses and frazzled tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe she's actually donated anything for those rolls, I bet she grabbed the lot too, she's got no shame!

Would love to know where she disposing of all this stuff, seen as local waste centers are closed and I imagine most charity shops aren't taking donations 🤔

Her dressing gown is rank! I bet it stinks of wet dog and cigarette smoke 😷
They strike me as 'stick it on the front lawn' kinda people. It'll still be there in a years time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All that money she wastes on her hair and nails and clothes she wears once...And yet the children have furniture in their room that looks mismatched and had better days.
You can see where her priorities lie....herself.

Reactions: 12
Have just seen the room now. Jesus, the teddies are going to fall straight onto that unicorn canopy thing and smother the poor child!
Can she honestly not see the danger? 😲

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen the updated room pic? Anyone else have major anxiety at all those toys falling and potentially suffocation risk of that tent with a heavy weight on top 😫
It’s awfully done, the pink on the wall is bearable but the hot pink curtains are tacking. The arch over head of bed is awful and the hammock of teddies look dangerous

It’s awfully done, the pink on the wall is bearable but the hot pink curtains are tacking. The arch over head of bed is awful and the hammock of teddies look dangerous
Not forgetting the brown skirting boards 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Not forgetting the brown skirting boards 🤢
l honestly can not believe two grown adults a mummy and a daddy as she likes to call herself and husband, decorated that room, stood back admired their work and thought hang on a minute let mummy take a picture and show off our amazing decorating skills on social media 🤔

• Haha
Who sits and drinks monster?! She might have lost weight but her insides must be rotting.

Reactions: 9
“be kind always” tee on today.
Doesn’t apply to her though! If you rightly point out she should stay at home she’ll be a right bleep

Reactions: 6
Same.... 🤣 I was knitting society president at uni 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve been doing jigsaws, paint by numbers and making a wall hanging out of wool - I’m 27 😂 I’d have a go at knitting if I had the patience to learn

Reactions: 3
Has she got daddy issues? Who cries that they can’t see their dad at her age when she sees him all of the time. There’s people who’s dads are dying from this virus you absolutely melt. It’s not nice for anyone but grow up

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.