Mrs Bavington #4 Money to burn, loves a gurn, childish dresses and frazzled tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is so aggressive. Any gentle challenge and she responds with sarcastic vitriol and passive aggression. Poisonous.

Reactions: 6
This woman is so aggressive. Any gentle challenge and she responds with sarcastic vitriol and passive aggression. Poisonous.
Just makes herself sound like the little bratty person everyone thinks she already is. Just proves them right.

Can you imagine what she's like in an argument with her husband?

Reactions: 8
worried about her husband going to work every night but still manages to pop out for 'essentials' at least 4 times last week !! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
The duck is this tit???!christ. Looks like a crappy bumhole😑😑
Why would you want to show the world your crappy bumhole💩
Do us all a favour Bav stop posting your gut churning meals,knitted animals,
Take this time to learn to cook something without jd seasonings 🙄

Reactions: 8
worried about her husband going to work every night but still manages to pop out for 'essentials' at least 4 times last week !! :rolleyes:
I wanted to say something to her about this - if she’s so worried about him then why go out so often?
I bet her dads money calls to her when she hasn’t spent anything for 6 hours

Reactions: 4
Her food always looks revolting 🤮🤮 I'd be embarrassed as duck posting a picture of my food, if it looked like that all the time 😂 why does it always look Soo dry & nasty 🤦

Reactions: 7
So they hide the children’s medicine under the bath, yet have an obscene amount of knifes out on display in the kitchen? I’d be more worried about the children getting hold of one of the thousands of knifes than finding the calpol stash 😬

Reactions: 14
My eyeessssss 😂🤮 STATE of her kitchen! Actually STATE of her full house 🤦 doesn't matter how much she tidys it, it still looks a fken mess.

Reactions: 10
She's straight from the cast of Shameless.

She's had all this time off work yet the house looks a right state.

Adding seasoning to every dinner doesn't make you a cook.

She's just generally doesn't give a good first impression.

She thinks she's the whole cheese, she's not, she's just the smell.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've said this 200 times but she's younger than me, the selfie with her dad (which also begs the question why keep rubbing it in everyones face that you're doing so many unnecessary trips out?) she honestly looks 45. She's like a petulant kid, will keep posting photos proving she isn't only going out for essentials but throw a strop if anyone calls her out. You can't have it all ways love.

That kitchen is shocking... moving in that room after kids bedrooms should of been priority... those cabinets look good quality wood that could of been sanded... painted a nice colour... changed the handles and then the tiles could of been changed or even left... all the money she's spent on clothes she could of spent making that kitchen look fresh and modern.... they look like they've bought a big house but now can't afford to do anything because she wastes money on tit they don't need.... the house looks grubby... dated.... and I bet it smells too... def not your average 30 something couple... I'm nearer her parents age and my house is far more modern.... and cleaner 😜

Reactions: 10
That kitchen is shocking... moving in that room after kids bedrooms should of been priority... those cabinets look good quality wood that could of been sanded... painted a nice colour... changed the handles and then the tiles could of been changed or even left... all the money she's spent on clothes she could of spent making that kitchen look fresh and modern.... they look like they've bought a big house but now can't afford to do anything because she wastes money on tit they don't need.... the house looks grubby... dated.... and I bet it smells too... def not your average 30 something couple... I'm nearer her parents age and my house is far more modern.... and cleaner 😜
This is what I think. She spends so much time on insta does she not see that other women her age have fresh modern houses/clothes/hair? I'm not saying everyone should be clones but she lives like a 70 year old woman.

crappy bumhole comment literally was the best :ROFLMAO:

She does come across as so aggressive, maybe that's why she has no friends. She could have said to the nurses to dm her and she could've just sent it with no charge. I mean for god sakes it wouldn't have cost her much and it would be a much better deed than posting her rank bumhole dinners on the gram

Reactions: 5
crappy bumhole comment literally was the best :ROFLMAO:

She does come across as so aggressive, maybe that's why she has no friends. She could have said to the nurses to dm her and she could've just sent it with no charge. I mean for god sakes it wouldn't have cost her much and it would be a much better deed than posting her rank bumhole dinners on the gram
especially when she’s bragging how much bloody wool she has! Selfish cow

Reactions: 2
So bav is clearing her garage and looks like hoarding hell! Also in her pjs and dressing gown doing it 🤮 I did notice on the walk through a huge stock piling of jars and tins... couldn’t these have done for family members saving those non essential travels 😉

Reactions: 12
I can’t get a clear photo as she moves the camera too quickly past it, but honest to god who needs this many jars? That is 10 tubs of passata, which I haven’t been able to find in my supermarket for weeks! Talk about stockpiling and hoarding the stupid bleeping bint. dislike her with a passion and this is fuelling the fire more.
A44060A2-D08A-41D6-8339-46E7053D3195.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I really hope someone calls her out. She has literally stockpiled, then filmed herself repeatedly going on non-essential trips to the shop, then filmed the bleeping stockpile. Is she dim?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.