Mrs Bavington #4 Money to burn, loves a gurn, childish dresses and frazzled tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every inch of her house must be heaving with crap & clutter 😩 also, any need in all those rolls of fablon? Yet again more tat for her & anyway for her to avoid tidying her house 🤦
She's a greedy cow taking that much from the donation bin!
I love how she said it was all free from the charity box then backtracked to say they made a donation. tut tut!!

Reactions: 9
Trying to put off tidying her house.... HANNAH YOUR HOUSE IS WELL OVERDUE A CLEAN AND A TIDY!!!

How do they have so much crap, I love tidying it. Making my way around each room and getting rid of anything I can. I want to come out of this feeling lighter and free.

Also she thinks she’s done Connies room? She’s painted the walls pink and made a flat pack bed a year after they moved in.

My little boy got new carpet, red walls, shelves and I gave it a complete star wars/Lego theme before he slept on night on our new house. Poor kiddies. She’s had so much time on her hands before she got that ‘job’ and she couldn’t be bothered then 😖

Reactions: 5
I don't believe she's actually donated anything for those rolls, I bet she grabbed the lot too, she's got no shame!

Would love to know where she disposing of all this stuff, seen as local waste centers are closed and I imagine most charity shops aren't taking donations 🤔

Her dressing gown is rank! I bet it stinks of wet dog and cigarette smoke 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why did she take so much. Normally you take 1 or 2 bits but not the amount she took. I suppose its because it's free like all those boxes she gets through the post, she just loves a freebie. Don't worry about anyone else Bav, just clear out the free bin and make a small donation (after all she would have bought and paid for it before if she'd really wanted it)

Reactions: 6
Why did she take so much. Normally you take 1 or 2 bits but not the amount she took. I suppose its because it's free like all those boxes she gets through the post, she just loves a freebie. Don't worry about anyone else Bav, just clear out the free bin and make a small donation (after all she would have bought and paid for it before if she'd really wanted it)
She took 28 rolls! 28!!! 🤬
Is she planning on papering her house with it

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Why does she HAVE to spend her birthday money? She is so materialistic. I get birthday/Xmas money. I spend some on bits I have wanted for ages then I save the rest for a rainy day!
And she’s such a brag when she has to have a picture with the bags and list everything she got! She’s just a show off and there’s nothing good about that

My mums just had a knee replacement so I took her a couple of tins of soup round when I collected her prescription, I can’t believe I didn’t get a photo of me handing over her care package!
Though to be fair my mum probably would have launched the tins of soup at my head if I’d have suggested we take a foto for the gram!
Everything she does she needs attention and to be honest she needs to grow the hell up

Surely mopping your floor daily is just basic hygiene? Especially with young kids and pets. I know house renovations can be expensive, but i cannot believe how little they have actually done so far. A lick of paint isn’t expensive!
The amount of money she buys on clothes etc she could perhaps have a money of buying no clothes but paint and decorate a room!

Can't get over this photo. She's younger than me. I look half her age.
I never understand those stupid faces where she scrunches her nose up....dick

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
They were in the charity bin for a reason. They’re all ugly as hell

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the updated room pic? Anyone else have major anxiety at all those toys falling and potentially suffocation risk of that tent with a heavy weight on top 😫

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Wow! No need in all those teddy's above the bed 😱😱😱😱😱 what if they all fall on top of Connie

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen the updated room pic? Anyone else have major anxiety at all those toys falling and potentially suffocation risk of that tent with a heavy weight on top 😫
that was my first thought... so dangerous - but I bet if someone messaged her she'd just be salty and obnoxious !

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.