Mrs Bavington #4 Money to burn, loves a gurn, childish dresses and frazzled tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything is a bit of a nightmare for her isn't it. Imagine how she would cope with actual problems 😡

I can't believe the greedy bleeping troll has hoarded all that food, she's the problem in this country, can't listen to social distancing rules and keeps all the food for herself. But don't forget to be kind 🤮 she's such a horrible horrible person. She could donate 1000 pints of blood and it will never erase her personality.

Can I just point out, they moved house last year, when connie was what... 4? So why the hell have they bothered to bring with them an old crib?

Reactions: 13
I can’t get a clear photo as she moves the camera too quickly past it, but honest to god who needs this many jars? That is 10 tubs of passata, which I haven’t been able to find in my supermarket for weeks! Talk about stockpiling and hoarding the stupid bleeping bint. dislike her with a passion and this is fuelling the fire more.View attachment 105095
I did the exact same too and tried screenshotting 🤣

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How has she got so much bleeping crap everywhere! Her house makes me skin crawl!
she’s literally the example of the twats that left shelves bare for others, she would be fighting people in the shops for the last tins on the shelf as well. stupid witch

Reactions: 11
How has she got so much bleeping crap everywhere! Her house makes me skin crawl!
she’s literally the example of the twats that left shelves bare for others, she would be fighting people in the shops for the last tins on the shelf as well. stupid witch
If they've only been there a year then they must of carted the majority of that crap from old house to new - there is nothing nice about her at all - that house/garden has the potential to be amazing - though in comparison to the garden house looks pretty small 🤷‍♀️ she has quite literally wasted thousands on clothes, toys, tat..... she could of made her house so nice by now !

Reactions: 9
Cleaning your garage in your PJ's and dressing gown... Ummm bet they make some real classy neighbours.

• Haha
I love a salad & I do love those Batchelor pasta sauce packets now & then... But she even makes them look the dogs bollocks 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Shes going out more now than she ever bloody did prior to lockdown. What a twit

• Haha
What the duck is wrong with her?! All those tinned goods, looks like she is planning on opening a bleeping shop. So why exactly does she need to go shopping 4 times a week.
My hubby started clearing our garage and I told him under no circumstances to put crap on the lawn as I do not want to be labelled the tramps of the street! Doubt bav would even care. I cant look at her food posts anymore they make me wanna vom

Reactions: 11
So she's got one of them grill/air fryers she was tagging/begging for last week - doesn't say gifted so assuming she's had to pay for it herself - another £180.00 gadget.... she doesn't really need to clog up her already crappy kitchen ! Won't improve her cooking skills it'll still look tit ! This make me so mad - people struggling to buy food and she's showing off her new 'toy' bleeping skank !

So she's got one of them grill/air fryers she was tagging/begging for last week - doesn't say gifted so assuming she's had to pay for it herself - another £180.00 gadget.... she doesn't really need to clog up her already crappy kitchen ! Won't improve her cooking skills it'll still look tit ! This make me so mad - people struggling to buy food and she's showing off her new 'toy' bleeping skank !
Wow, what a nob. Thing is, she got bloody loads of cash for her birthday a few weeks ago-if she had put that aside and then decided to buy this, then fine. That's what you get gifted money for (well, I don't get gifted any as I'm a bleeping grown up) but to fritter all that away on gross dresses and the cheapest, ugliest bags, and then STILL go and show off about buying this?
No.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.