Mrs Bavington #4 Money to burn, loves a gurn, childish dresses and frazzled tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's still there - I'm waiting for the screenshots and salty 'duck you' comments because obviously she's an entitled duck and the rules don't apply to her ! :mad::mad:
No, she actually screen shot a fb post she wrote slagging people off saying it’s not hard to follow the rules. She’s deleted that as she knew she would get tit as it was a direct contraction as she was out shopping again!

Reactions: 5
Bav you bleeping fraggle, stay the duck at home
(But if you do insist on going out treat yourself to a deep conditioning hair mask eh love)

absolute twit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow! What an absolute crank this woman is. Is there any need to be leaving the house that many times a week, when we are on lockdown. I've left the house 3x to go round to Aldi for essentials/ top up shop, been on our usual walks round the forest next to my house with the dogs & my little boy! My partner has only left the house to get shopping in for his parents, who are on the list of people more vulnerable & Shes out galavanting to the shops day in, day out for tit she probably doesn't need!! STAY AT HOME & SORT YOUR HOUSE OUT.. STAY AWAY FROM THE SHOPS YOU USELESS WOMAN

• Angry
Reactions: 8
No, she actually screen shot a fb post she wrote slagging people off saying it’s not hard to follow the rules. She’s deleted that as she knew she would get tit as it was a direct contraction as she was out shopping again!
ah I see what you mean - she's a bleeping joke... I might have to unfollow her soon ...... !

Reactions: 3
Yes. She shared her fb post saying she wanted to cry as she’s seen people out with friends or 3 people per family out...yet fails to see that absolute irony of going out for the 3rd time this week?! Jesus Christ
i noticed she removed it quite quick 😂

Reactions: 4
And when lock down gets harsher next week, or when we have to social distance until October - people like her are the reason. I really hope they do tighten lockdown and she gets a 1k fine

Reactions: 13
And when lock down gets harsher next week, or when we have to social distance until October - people like her are the reason. I really hope they do tighten lockdown and she gets a 1k fine
Makes me bleeping fuming ! I've got kids almost 18 and 20 and even they manage to stay in ! son goes once a week and does a shop for his Nan who is over 80 and I got once a week - did a big shop last weekend so it will literally be a pop in to top up - I'm struggling as always have loads of fresh fruit but it doesn't keep long... usually got 2/3 times a week to top up but not at the moment thinking of alternatives ! x

O
Makes me bleeping fuming ! I've got kids almost 18 and 20 and even they manage to stay in ! son goes once a week and does a shop for his Nan who is over 80 and I got once a week - did a big shop last weekend so it will literally be a pop in to top up - I'm struggling as always have loads of fresh fruit but it doesn't keep long... usually got 2/3 times a week to top up but not at the moment thinking of alternatives ! x
Frozen veg and fruit are my life savers right now! Obviously not as good but it saves going out more than once

O

Frozen veg and fruit are my life savers right now! Obviously not as good but it saves going out more than once
think I'm gonna have to try the frozen fruit....... my mum says she puts fresh raspberries and blueberries on a tray in the freezer and when frozen puts them in pots then takes out a few night before - might try that ..... I'm not a fan of the frozen bagged fruit...... :)

Jesus a couple soups in a packet? Every two days I use my daily exercise walk to drop my Nana off foods I've cooked and frozen for her. I'm 22 years old and I don't drive, plus I'm classed as a key worker as a teaching assistant. Surely someone who sits at home all day long being waited on hand and foot by her husband (who I reckon she calls daddy also) could knock up some meals? Homemade soup, casseroles, cottage pie, pasta dishes. All easy to make! She really boils my blood

Speaking of blood, I forgot to mention here one of the times she did her massive giving blood rant and put a poll up saying do you donate yes or no and would you donate yes or no etc. I clicked no because I can't donate unfortunately due to anemia. But she was in my inbox saying not donating was selfish and I was healthy etc, I explained erm actually I have a medical reason as to why I can't and she blocked me😂😂😂 unfortunately this was on my old insta I've since deleted but so wish I had the screenshots
Would you wanna eat her cooking though? 🤮 I think they've gotten off lightly with packet soups 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor connie having to wait over a year for her lazy witch mother to put pink paint on her walls. My kids rooms were first to be done when we got our house! I really wanna rip her kitchen tiles off though they are making my eyes bleed

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn't be admitting it's taken me a year to slap some dull pink paint on a wall for my kid. What have they actually done with that house? Her bathrooms vile, so is her kitchen, the living room is exactly as the last tenants left it and she's admitted to not doing anything with the bedrooms. She's even still got a massive bloody dog kennel in her garden, imagine how that space could be used! 😩

I would love it if that kid turned around and said she identified as male and wanted to be called Connor from now on, can you imagine! Bav would actually have to start treating the kids equal! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When I bought my house my priority was new carpets and all the bedrooms and living room done to a standard that were liveable but mainly so my kids felt their room was theirs. Bavs waited a whole year to slap some pink paint and erect a cabin bed - couldn’t even be bothered to sort out the bloody skirting !! Pink walls, pink carpet, white bed and BROWN skirting 🤢
Don’t feel proud Bav - all those days you sat on your ass without your kids you could of sorted it.

Reactions: 6
Every inch of her house must be heaving with crap & clutter 😩 also, any need in all those rolls of fablon? Yet again more tat for her & anyway for her to avoid tidying her house 🤦

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.