Mrs Bavington #4 Money to burn, loves a gurn, childish dresses and frazzled tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new thread name suggestions. Period this,period that just going to the shop for some more tat

• Haha
Reactions: 18
new thread name suggestions. Period this,period that just going to the shop for some more tat
I have a whole box of sanitary products? I’ve never come on and not had any in. I pick some up every month 🤷‍♀️ It’s not like she’s skint and can’t afford to buy them, or did she spend her money on popsy instead of sanitary

Reactions: 8
I messaged her last week about sitting on benches when she's out as she doesn't know who will be sitting on them.
It was a polite message, well I thought so,
It said:
Hi, just a word of advice, you don't know who has been out sitting on these benches which you and your kids have sat on, you don't know who will sit on it after you either. It'd be a lot safer not to touch things when you go out, don't want your kids to get sick.

She actually replied saying "You're probably right"
So I thought oh okay, she's actually taken it fine.. And then a couple of minutes later... Blocked 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus a couple soups in a packet? Every two days I use my daily exercise walk to drop my Nana off foods I've cooked and frozen for her. I'm 22 years old and I don't drive, plus I'm classed as a key worker as a teaching assistant. Surely someone who sits at home all day long being waited on hand and foot by her husband (who I reckon she calls daddy also) could knock up some meals? Homemade soup, casseroles, cottage pie, pasta dishes. All easy to make! She really boils my blood

Speaking of blood, I forgot to mention here one of the times she did her massive giving blood rant and put a poll up saying do you donate yes or no and would you donate yes or no etc. I clicked no because I can't donate unfortunately due to anemia. But she was in my inbox saying not donating was selfish and I was healthy etc, I explained erm actually I have a medical reason as to why I can't and she blocked me😂😂😂 unfortunately this was on my old insta I've since deleted but so wish I had the screenshots
Sound like your a wonderful Grandchild. My nan is a bit too far for a walk but i am trying to pop over to drop some bits off to keep her sane. Luckily she has a dog so he keeps her entertained!
And thank you for doing what your doing- must be really tough! Although not a 'Key Worker' my accountancy business is still busy!

Not sure why she gets so salty on the whole giving blood thing. Its a personal opinion. Guess she has nothing else to bring to the party other than the face she gives blood!

• Heart
What a rude helmet haired, horse faced tit she is. So condescending and abrupt. I hope she speaks to the wrong person one day & gets a good smack in the mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not being preachy but I have recently started using a mooncup and in times like this I'm thanking the lord! Maybe she should look at different options. Although when I used tampons etc I always had a stash so I didn't need to go and buy a new pack or two when I came on
Me too! I'm using a mooncup and reusable pads. Its not for everyone but I'm surprised she doesn't preach about using them to try seem holier than thou.

Reactions: 5
I’m eagerly awaiting the results of the fact they are PAINTING!!!!! I wonder if by the end of lockdown her house won’t look grubby anymore? 🧐
Don't get too excited, in the picture of the pink (always pink for connie of course🤮) walls there was clearly dark wood at the bottom, but she was saying how they were painting it all white before Xmas, so I'm sure she won't actually finish anything 😂

I'm also using a mooncup, and it's a life saver! Don't have to worry about not having anything in, way cleaner and more comfortable than tampons were! I don't think it would appeal to bav though because it actually saves you spending money on other sanitary goods 😂 and we all know she loves to waste her money! Plus they're better for the environment, but we know she doesn't care about that! I wonder how she's coping not having her apples already sliced in a bag 🤔

I'm dying for more people to message her, everytime they do she posts the conversations like she's the victim when in reality she comes across exactly as she is, a cold, arrogant, petty little witch 😂

Reactions: 3
didn’t she just go shopping 🙄
Yes. She shared her fb post saying she wanted to cry as she’s seen people out with friends or 3 people per family out...yet fails to see that absolute irony of going out for the 3rd time this week?! Jesus Christ

Reactions: 11
Yes. She shared her fb post saying she wanted to cry as she’s seen people out with friends or 3 people per family out...yet fails to see that absolute irony of going out for the 3rd time this week?! Jesus Christ
She’s an absolute moron.
Oh, and Hannah, if you don’t want people seeing you out looking like a scruff, stay home!!

Reactions: 10
Actually can’t believe she’s going shopping again, how many times is that this week? I don’t care who she’s shopping for u go once and get enough to last it’s really not that hard to understand 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
bleeping hell shopping again. It is like she just cannot help herself!!! What does she not understand about essential shopping?! bleeping knobrot

• Angry
didn’t she just go shopping 🙄
What a moron. I haven't left the house for over 2 weeks. It's my Birthday today and I might treat myself to a stroll around the block. Won't be posting it on Insta though as I'm not a selfish, attention seeking prick. The new advice is to shop once a week ONLY if you really have to get essentials. It's not difficult to get everything you need for a week. If you forget something, tough. Wait a week. The sheer audacity of her makes my blood boil. It almost wouldnt be as bad if she didnt post about it. She's bragging about popping out when the country is in melt down. God she is insufferable.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I actually can’t believe she has gone again!!!!! Why didn’t she get whatever she needed when she got her tampons!! Absolute bellend!!

bleeping moron 🤦🏻‍♀️ my husband has been shopping today for us my mum and her friend who is isolated he had 1 trolley for all and put there stuff in baskets. He didn't get something we were having for tea as he forgot. No biggy just change the plan.... stay at bleeping at home Bav

bleeping moron 🤦🏻‍♀️ my husband has been shopping today for us my mum and her friend who is isolated he had 1 trolley for all and put there stuff in baskets. He didn't get something we were having for tea as he forgot. No biggy just change the plan.... stay at bleeping at home Bav
Takeaway!

Reactions: 1
I need to quote myself as she’s deleted it as I suspect she knew she would get flack. She posted putting people down for being out shopping...do you see the irony there?!

Reactions: 6
I need to quote myself as she’s deleted it as I suspect she knew she would get flack. She posted putting people down for being out shopping...do you see the irony there?!
It's still there - I'm waiting for the screenshots and salty 'duck you' comments because obviously she's an entitled duck and the rules don't apply to her ! :mad::mad:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.