Mrs Bavington #4 Money to burn, loves a gurn, childish dresses and frazzled tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off Mrs Bav. Stop getting defensive just because you've been called out for going against what the government have said.

Reactions: 6
She's immature and disgusting beyond belief no wonder she's got no friends
Not being funny but tampons are kind of essential so (and I know I did) wouldn’t you make sure you had a supply in given the current circumstances & the fact the ability to go shopping could be changed at any moment 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Just saying, you know, periods kind of been happening to her for the last 12-15 years so not a shocker you need to have supplies!

Reactions: 16
If she’s that arsed about preaching to social media about delivering food to family members, make them some proper meals you lazy cow. My Grandma hasn’t gone without a proper meal since she’s been isolating and she won’t until the very end. I make every effort to make sure what we are delivering to her is decent, home cooked food to make sure she looks after herself better at a time like this. OH and I work 4 shifts a week for the NHS, as well as everything else that comes with family life. Yet here she is delivering horrid packet soup to those in need dying for her followers to tell her how selfless and fantastic she is for helping them out. 🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not being funny but tampons are kind of essential so (and I know I did) wouldn’t you make sure you had a supply in given the current circumstances & the fact the ability to go shopping could be changed at any moment 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Just saying, you know, periods kind of been happening to her for the last 12-15 years so not a shocker you need to have supplies!
Exactly it's one of those things that you never really want to be low on 'just in case'.... If she had a sudden bleed fair enough but her response was crass and uncalled for - she is so childish...... she sounds like such an immature, spoilt brat........

And that dinner looks like dog tit ! How can pasta and meatballs look so disgusting ?!

Reactions: 4
"bugger off with judging other people's choices unless they are 100% clearly doing something wrong". No you ARE 100% clearly doing something wrong. The government have said go out as infrequently as possible for essentials. She's going out every day. Also 'wElL iM oN mY pErIoD' is such a bullshit cop out. Your period isn't a surprise.

Reactions: 9
I’m in disbelief about the size of the portions for the children compared to hers!! She always justifies having a tiny portion with “I had a big lunch” - those children are gonna have a worse relationship with food to her. No “speed” in sight either 🤔

Reactions: 7
Exactly it's one of those things that you never really want to be low on 'just in case'.... If she had a sudden bleed fair enough but her response was crass and uncalled for - she is so childish...... she sounds like such an immature, spoilt brat........

And that dinner looks like dog tit ! How can pasta and meatballs look so disgusting ?!
I have too many sanitary pads because I remember being a teen and not having any at school, paranoid i will run out at normal times never mind a pandemic

Reactions: 6
Not being preachy but I have recently started using a mooncup and in times like this I'm thanking the lord! Maybe she should look at different options. Although when I used tampons etc I always had a stash so I didn't need to go and buy a new pack or two when I came on

Reactions: 4
Today was my first time in a supermarket for 3 weeks. My boyfriend has had to take on supermarket work as he works for huge bands in the music industry and obviously that’s gone bump. She doesn’t realise it’s people like her that are stopping people like my boyfriend going back to work! STAY OUT THE bleeping SUPERMARKET.

Reactions: 7
1. If you know your periods are irregular then you keep stocked up. Especially in times like this and 2. No, 2 packets of soup and a small milk isn't an essential thing to be delivering 🙄

Reactions: 10
Jesus a couple soups in a packet? Every two days I use my daily exercise walk to drop my Nana off foods I've cooked and frozen for her. I'm 22 years old and I don't drive, plus I'm classed as a key worker as a teaching assistant. Surely someone who sits at home all day long being waited on hand and foot by her husband (who I reckon she calls daddy also) could knock up some meals? Homemade soup, casseroles, cottage pie, pasta dishes. All easy to make! She really boils my blood

Speaking of blood, I forgot to mention here one of the times she did her massive giving blood rant and put a poll up saying do you donate yes or no and would you donate yes or no etc. I clicked no because I can't donate unfortunately due to anemia. But she was in my inbox saying not donating was selfish and I was healthy etc, I explained erm actually I have a medical reason as to why I can't and she blocked me😂😂😂 unfortunately this was on my old insta I've since deleted but so wish I had the screenshots

• Wow
Reactions: 15
i honestly think she missed the point completely....... if SHE didnt post about going OUT then no ONE would know what SHE was going out for. Stop putting your whole manky life on insta and then moaning when strangers comment. absolute idiot of a woman

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.