Mrs Bavington #4 Money to burn, loves a gurn, childish dresses and frazzled tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got friends in their 40s who call their parents Mammy and Daddy. I just find it a bit, well, weird .....

Reactions: 5
Essentials again?! Jeez Hannah, the Government has said once a week max. I haven’t been out to shop in nearly three! My husband is a key worker and brings bread and milk home when he can. Her hubby is a key worker, he’s already out! FFS it’s people like her who mean we’re going to be like this for much longer than needed.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Essentials again?! Jeez Hannah, the Government has said once a week max. I haven’t been out to shop in nearly three! My husband is a key worker and brings bread and milk home when he can. Her hubby is a key worker, he’s already out! FFS it’s people like her who mean we’re going to be like this for much longer than needed.
She will be the first to moan about extended lockdown and all the selfish people who made it happen, conveniently forgetting she is one too!

Reactions: 11
Just seen out for more shopping. It's because it's all she bloody does. Weve run out of some stuff being a big family but they will wait till husband goes on friday.

Reactions: 3
If hubby is a key worker why can't he get stuff on his way home ? Also if he's working who is minding her kids or does she drag them round the shops too ? She's a walking contradiction this woman/child is ! She's banging on about helping the NHS then goes out for a shop 3 times a week - bleeping idiot ! :mad: :mad: NHS would be better helped with you staying at home, not ordering tit off the internet and generally being a better person !!

Reactions: 10
If hubby is a key worker why can't he get stuff on his way home ? Also if he's working who is minding her kids or does she drag them round the shops too ? She's a walking contradiction this woman/child is ! She's banging on about helping the NHS then goes out for a shop 3 times a week - bleeping idiot ! :mad: :mad: NHS would be better helped with you staying at home, not ordering tit off the internet and generally being a better person !!
He works nights so she make him stay awake most of the day so she doesn't have to parent herself. She won't even take them shopping in normal circumstances 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He works nights so she make him stay awake most of the day so she doesn't have to parent herself. She won't even take them shopping in normal circumstances 😂
well if he works nights then he should be picking stuff up on his way home - more likely to get all they need early morning after an over night restock ! She just can't stop bloody spending can she?! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Is her daughter really called Ophelia Bavington?! What a mouthful.
Her daughter is Connie

well if he works nights then he should be picking stuff up on his way home - more likely to get all they need early morning after an over night restock ! She just can't stop bloody spending can she?! 🤷‍♀️
Completely agree! Bet she doesn't wash all her clothes and get changed and stuff when she gets in either

Reactions: 4
Her daughter is Connie
Ah, I see what I've done wrong! I saw the post about the kids making breakfast, but just looked at it in a hurry. Have just had another look and it's someone else who commented underneath that 'Ophelia made breakfast'. Obviously Ophelia is their child. I didn't read it properly and thought it was Mrs B replying back.
My apologies.

Something so unnerving about a woman in her thirties calling her Dad 'Daddy'. She's got serious issues about being an adult hasn't she? She acts like a 9 year old, wanting attention and praise.
I call my dad Daddy but it’s usually then followed with ‘can I borrow.....’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wish she would come on here and read the comments , then go and clean her manky house 😂 in her new cleaning bra 🤔🙄😂

• Haha
I’m eagerly awaiting the results of the fact they are PAINTING!!!!! I wonder if by the end of lockdown her house won’t look grubby anymore? 🧐

Reactions: 3
Omg she’s so childish!! If she didn’t really care she should’ve just ignored them

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.