Mrs Bavington #4 Money to burn, loves a gurn, childish dresses and frazzled tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a bleeping show off ! Oooh look at me in my bed bra ?! How old is she ? Sorry if anyone wears one but she's like 30 and wearing a bed bra her boobs aren't even that big really ! Plus all that shite behind her makes me twitch everytime I see it - that's the first thing people see when then come into her house ! :eek: :eek: :sick: :sick:
She's not got big boobs, but I imagine they're really saggy from where she lost all the weight.
#swinglowsweetchariot

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have googled it, it‘s actually a thing . I can’t think of anything worse to be honest and my breasticles fall to my knees .If I could whip the bastard bra off in the car on my way home I would but don’t want to get done or shock anyone if I were to end up in an accident

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wear a soft crop top type thing. I have to to keep my boobs contained so i can be comfortable. I've a very narrow back (28 inches) and lots of boob 😲

Reactions: 1
Same - working from home I haven't had a bra on since Friday after a video meeting first thing lol ! No work today so still braless !
I’ve not had one on for 2 weeks. I’ve been having meetings bra less in a hoodie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny how she says she's doing all these cleaning things because she's that bored but they're things that should be done anyway 😂 not wait until you're that bored. Especially cleaning the floor!

Reactions: 6
Something so unnerving about a woman in her thirties calling her Dad 'Daddy'. She's got serious issues about being an adult hasn't she? She acts like a 9 year old, wanting attention and praise.

Reactions: 11
She’s going out for “essentials” again I’m sure that’s the 3rd time in less than a week she’s been shopping!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s going out for “essentials” again I’m sure that’s the 3rd time in less than a week she’s been shopping!!
Definitely essential!! Don’t forget she needs to get mummy and daddy’s shopping too 🤢
Does she not get the idea of lockdown? Go out once a week, go to multiple shops if you have to, then stay the duck indoors.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.