Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just having a browse on her insta squares & omg what is that tea she had last night? I'd rather of had the spag bol my husband was cooking than that dry as hell jacket potato, ham & blocks of cheese🤢😩
Just so that she wasn't hungry at the buffet?
Just eat some normal food woman!
She then sits there and eats carrot sticks and pepper 🙄
Pretty sure she just likes the attention from it.
She always goes on about how SW has allowed her to lead a normal life.
A normal life isn't avoiding a buffet and just eating carrot sticks!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The "morning after" picture lol morning after what?! No drinking or eating like a normal human being? What an absolute melt!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That made me cringe 😂 sorry bav, but you had 0 alcohol, ate probably the most plain bit of food again at the buffet 🤦

She's a wild one our bav 😂

Reactions: 6
It makes me feel ill to think of their bank account. They eat out nearly every day!

She needs to sort her kids diets out too, I'm full after a six inch sub and her kids have got a pizza one each? That's a bit excessive imo, it's like she gives them all the crap to eat that she doesnt dare to eat herself.

Pretty sure she just likes the attention from it.
She always goes on about how SW has allowed her to lead a normal life.
A normal life isn't avoiding a buffet and just eating carrot sticks!
🙌 Exactly this!

Reactions: 7
She lives her diet through her kids. I think she's absolutely terrified of putting weight on because her entire personality (or lack of one!) is centered around her having lost weight. If she didn't have weightless, what would she have? She has no job. No friends. Her kids are both in school. So all she has to fill her days is buying clothes upon clothes. If she didn't have that. She really would have nothing. It's sad. Really sad. That a woman, still young. Lives to buy clothes. Restricts her diet severely. Lacks social skills, friends and jobs. Bumps her kids off at any given chance, after whoring them out for freebies to all of social media. Spending her lonely days tagging and documenting her every move. What a sad, pathetic way to live. I also think her husband is a just as arrogant as she is. I don't feel sorry for him in the slightest. I think they both use her parents as cash cows. And to me, that is the most disgusting thing of all. Taking money off retired people that have worked for it. She really should be ashamed of the person she is.

Reactions: 16
Why do all her meals like vile? I would never be inspired to make what she eats.

Look vile,lol

Reactions: 5
With such a busy lifestyle, missing meals and having disgusting looking evening meals..... why isn’t she loosing more weight? (Not that she needs too) but surely your body needs more calories or it burns fat ?

Reactions: 2
With such a busy lifestyle, missing meals and having disgusting looking evening meals..... why isn’t she loosing more weight? (Not that she needs too) but surely your body needs more calories or it burns fat ?
I agree! She loses/stays the same every 4/6 weeks when she posts her weight. Yet she's barely hitting 1000 calories and is running round here there and everywhere apparently. Walks the dog every morning... goes to the gym...
Something doesn't add up

Reactions: 3
Why does she batch cook and freeze jacket spuds?! Is her life REALLY that manic?

Reactions: 7
She batch
Why does she batch cook and freeze jacket spuds?! Is her life REALLY that manic?
She batch cooks them... freezes them and then puts them in the microwave for 8-10 minutes.
Well just cooking a potato in the microwave takes only a tad longer than that so she's hardly saved herself time 😂

• Haha
I loveeee cheese, but I couldn't have it in little blocks like that on my plate 😂 got to be grated when you have a jacket potato

Reactions: 2
So now her daughter has taken her wet brush. Skip to her next story of going out to buy more.

But she tagged them too and given she was gifted that one, I bet the next story will be "wet brush have kindly gifted me all the princess brushes" cos she's a scabby beggy twit like that.

Reactions: 4
But she tagged them too and given she was gifted that one, I bet the next story will be "wet brush have kindly gifted me all the princess brushes" cos she's a scabby beggy twit like that.
Never thought of that. Nail on the head. Scrounger.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.