Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can guarantee her kids teachers will dislike her for doing their homeworkπŸ˜‚

The biggest transformation in that picture is poor Mr bav, he looks dead behind the eyes, hope he's doing OK! I can't imagine she's very supportive of him, it's all about the hannah show, but he must be worn out!

I'm regards to her constantly buying fruit ready chopped and wrapped in loads of plastic that she never reuses, I'm going to start bombarding her with stories quizzing her about why she hates the planet? Does she realise she's polluting the sea? It takes just a minute to recycle, does she not care?! 😏 See how she likes it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can guarantee her kids teachers will dislike her for doing their homeworkπŸ˜‚

The biggest transformation in that picture is poor Mr bav, he looks dead behind the eyes, hope he's doing OK! I can't imagine she's very supportive of him, it's all about the hannah show, but he must be worn out!

I'm regards to her constantly buying fruit ready chopped and wrapped in loads of plastic that she never reuses, I'm going to start bombarding her with stories quizzing her about why she hates the planet? Does she realise she's polluting the sea? It takes just a minute to recycle, does she not care?! 😏 See how she likes it.
With the way she stereotypes, I would imagine she'd never admit if her Husband ever got upset or anything because he wouldn't seem manly.
Same as I can totally see her telling Austin to 'Stop being a big girl' if he cries

• Sad
Reactions: 2
With the way she stereotypes, I would imagine she'd never admit if her Husband ever got upset or anything because he wouldn't seem manly.
Same as I can totally see her telling Austin to 'Stop being a big girl' if he cries

Absolutely, I imagine he's a 'man up' kind of guy too. Toxic masculinity written all over them!

I’m genuinely confused how anyone can have that much ironing? My husband and I have professional jobs so need to wear smart clothes, and one of my kids has a school uniform but I have nowhere near as much ironing as that. I think she just has to find things to moan about as that keeps her going! God forbid she had a job with proper hours like most of us, then how would she ever find time to do all those baskets of ironing?

Reactions: 4
I still dont believe shes in the school they called her up the day of her interview and she started the following week no way a DBS will be back by then

People who complain about how they lead extremely busy lives, never leave busy lives! I barely have time at the moment to look at my phone let alone moan about being busy!

Reactions: 3
I have to say it is awful when your children are unwell but there is absolutely no need to post it all over Instagram to basically make your husband feel guilty about having a night out. It’s classic psycho wife behaviour. And again another excuse to moan, moan, moan. If she had to go a whole day without moaning I reckon she’d combust! πŸ˜†

Reactions: 10
Poor kid waking up ill and shouting for his dad because he knows his mum is absolutely useless when they are sick πŸ™ yet another time that she is usually off duty. I'd say if she can't cope with caring for them when they're ill, she shouldn't have had kids! She's clearly breezed through parenting so far because Mr bav is always there to do the hard stuff, she just gets to iron and stick pictures in their homework books, she's an embarrassment πŸ™„

Also yes to the above πŸ™Œ psycho wife behaviour right there. Publicly dragging him for having some time away but she's allowed to go for hen weekends away. And telling him he's never allowed out again 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 10
God forbid she looks after her own children. Alone. Yes he does deserve time away from the fun patrol, disordered mess you are. Working all night then having to run around after you because you can't do tit as an independent woman. Gosh what a loser you are bav. Get off instagram and go look after your kids.

Reactions: 6
Poor kid waking up ill and shouting for his dad because he knows his mum is absolutely useless when they are sick πŸ™ yet another time that she is usually off duty. I'd say if she can't cope with caring for them when they're ill, she shouldn't have had kids! She's clearly breezed through parenting so far because Mr bav is always there to do the hard stuff, she just gets to iron and stick pictures in their homework books, she's an embarrassment πŸ™„

Also yes to the above πŸ™Œ psycho wife behaviour right there. Publicly dragging him for having some time away but she's allowed to go for hen weekends away. And telling him he's never allowed out again 😑
God help her if she was a single parent.
Does she think we all enjoy cleaning up sick or? Nobody likes it love. It's disgusting! But as a parent, you have to deal with it. Lucky you for having someone to palm the kids off to and to clean up after them!
Proving even more she can't cope with 2 kids herself.

God help her if she was a single parent.
Does she think we all enjoy cleaning up sick or? Nobody likes it love. It's disgusting! But as a parent, you have to deal with it. Lucky you for having someone to palm the kids off to and to clean up after them!
Proving even more she can't cope with 2 kids herself.
Just thinking same..... she dumped the sick covered bedding in the garage... I’m assuming for hubby to deal with today 😱 if she was on her own she’d have no choice.... and why post it all over Insta? Attention seeking madam πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I wouldn't be surprised if she's made it up to make Chris feel badπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
She's complaining of no sleep, but by the looks of what she wrote, they both went back to sleep fine after that. Well she posted about that 8 hours ago and she said before they always get up at 8, and just after 8, she's posted the photo of them together.

She's saying about the one night Chris is away.. but he works nights πŸ€” So he's normally away at night, no?
Starting to think he doesn't work as many shifts/hours as we might think.
He's always back for the school run in the morning, he has to drive to London, over an hour away and he's usually eating breakfast with them too. Always has weekends off as well by the looks of it! So he must finish at like 4am? But he helps put them to bed too according to her? πŸ€”

I wouldn't be surprised if she's made it up to make Chris feel badπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
She's complaining of no sleep, but by the looks of what she wrote, they both went back to sleep fine after that. Well she posted about that 8 hours ago and she said before they always get up at 8, and just after 8, she's posted the photo of them together.

She's saying about the one night Chris is away.. but he works nights πŸ€” So he's normally away at night, no?
He's always back for the school run in the morning, he has to drive to London, over an hour away and he's usually eating breakfast with them too. Always has weekends off as well by the looks of it! So he must finish at like 4am? But he helps put them to bed too according to her? πŸ€”
Exactly what I thought about Chris working when I saw her posts! She would always have to deal with it anyway if he works nights?

I still dont believe shes in the school they called her up the day of her interview and she started the following week no way a DBS will be back by then
Maybe she had one already due to pta crap.

re dealing with your kids on your own. Get over it love. Sit back and laugh at how crazy your night was, you’re a mother and your children needed you. stop moaning.You’ll moan even more when they’ve grown up and don’t need you!!

Her poor husband.

I wondered this too. She said before that he's there when they go to bed and he's there when they get up too.
I guess it is possible on a tight schedule but still. over 2 hours driving plus his shift πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Attachments

• Wow
Also she’s probably just scolding Chris for going to his works Christmas do because she missed the boat on going to her works one πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Maybe she had one already due to pta crap.

re dealing with your kids on your own. Get over it love. Sit back and laugh at how crazy your night was, you’re a mother and your children needed you. stop moaning.You’ll moan even more when they’ve grown up and don’t need you!!
Or wait till they are chucking up after an excessive night drinking as some teenagers do πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.