Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised he isn't having an affair yet tbh πŸ˜‚ she reminds me of someone from Wallace and gromit

Reactions: 4
Hi, newbie here! I am so relieved I am not the only one who thinks that 1. She eats way too much butternut squash for a normal person 2. She doesn't stop flipping shopping 3. She looks older than me and I am bloody 38! This thing today with the poorly kids and not being able to deal with sick.....grow up!!!! I really feel for her kids having a camera shoved in their face when they are poorly. And her husband?! Wow he puts up with alot of crap!!! The woman grates on me so much.
Welcome! You’ll fit right in πŸ˜‰ I would say 99% of us on here would agree with you on all of that! I also cannot believe with the money she spends on crap for herself that she has the cheek to buy her kids phonics cards etc as part of their Christmas! I think anything kids actually need like school shoes or learning stuff should just be bought, not for part of their Christmas! What kid wants that stuff on Christmas Day? Their mum is an absolute fun sponge!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OK so they might be tit but I've never suggested one before! πŸ˜‚ Be gentle with me!

Mrs Bavington #3 taking money shots on the hen do, is there anything that Mr Bav doesn't do?

Orrrrr

Mrs Bavington #3 making my kids smooch in pics, Mr bav is in charge of sicks.

πŸ˜‚

I agree its tit that she puts a phone in their face when they're ill, so messed up!

Reactions: 10
Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav loves to gurn and always spends what hubby earns

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Butternut Bav, never off duty.. cleaning sick.. just kidding she’s too much of a selfish prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"Doesnt clean up sick, treats her husband like a dick, shes a blood donor snob but hallelujah shes got a job!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Butternut Bav the psycho wife, poor little hubby can’t have a life, all snooty and mighty way up on that throne whilst little old chris has to work and play home

Butternut bav with her β€œhectic” life, leaves her kids sick to her hubby, oh what a great wife

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This prick is unreal. Tags tesco clothing about plastic waste yet this absolute ballbag bought 2 plastic tubs with sliced apple in instead of buying one bag of apples or buying 2 apples separately. Is it that hard to bite an apple? Does she has false teeth? Although can prob safely say with the size of those horse teeth she can get through a bloody apple! What an ironic twit she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This prick is unreal. Tags tesco clothing about plastic waste yet this absolute ballbag bought 2 plastic tubs with sliced apple in instead of buying one bag of apples or buying 2 apples separately. Is it that hard to bite an apple? Does she has false teeth? Although can prob safely say with the size of those horse teeth she can get through a bloody apple! What an ironic twit she is!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ If you look back through all her posts, the amount of plastic she wastes.
Then the amount of clothes she buys!
Then has the cheek to complain to Tesco!

She bought Another coat last week.

Reactions: 6
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ If you look back through all her posts, the amount of plastic she wastes.

She actually quoted in a comment "daddy bought me a coat" 🀒

• Sick
I have just joined to comment as she's getting so annoying. I get her whole can't deal with sick thing (emetephobia) as I have it. What I can't get is her taking her kids out after less than 24 hours of being ill & then surprise they are out at the cinema with grandparents today. Spread that bug as much as you can Bav.
Remember seeing her before taking Connie out when she was ill and she threw up in Sainsburys whilst Bav was trying on "smaller" clothes.
Just keep your germ ridden kids at home, people with a real phobia, immuno suppressed people don't want them out infecting others you selfish cow. (But hey, she can do her nails in peace πŸ™„)

• Angry
Reactions: 12

To show her son wears knickers not nappies probably

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The irony of her Complaining about waste plastic packaging when she can't even buy a whole apple πŸ™ˆ she's clearly checking here!

have just joined to comment as she's getting so annoying. I get her whole can't deal with sick thing (emetephobia) as I have it. What I can't get is her taking her kids out after less than 24 hours of being ill & then surprise they are out at the cinema with grandparents today. Spread that bug as much as you can Bav.
I thought this last night, when she's ill she gets to lay about at home all week, her son has norovirus and she drags him out to look at Xmas lights and by the looks of it buys him some more junk food to eat on his way round, infecting more people with norovirus. And now the kids sat in the cinema, which is no doubt packed with kids, sharing his very contagious virus with everyone. Because she's so selfish and quite clearly incredibly dumb, she won't think about the kids there that may have a compromised immune system, or the kids whose parent/grandparent has cancer who they will spread the virus on to 😑 shes pure lazy, I can not stand the woman.

Reactions: 7
The irony of her Complaining about waste plastic packaging when she can't even buy a whole apple πŸ™ˆ she's clearly checking here!

I thought this last night, when she's ill she gets to lay about at home all week, her son has norovirus and she drags him out to look at Xmas lights and by the looks of it buys him some more junk food to eat on his way round, infecting more people with norovirus. And now the kids sat in the cinema, which is no doubt packed with kids, sharing his very contagious virus with everyone. Because she's so selfish and quite clearly incredibly dumb, she won't think about the kids there that may have a compromised immune system, or the kids whose parent/grandparent has cancer who they will spread the virus on to 😑 shes pure lazy, I can not stand the woman.
All because she wants to iron

Was coming on to say about the moaning about plastic packaging and the fact she buys prepackaged fruit and veg :unsure: hmmm what the actual duck!! But I suppose being a never off duty, hard working mum of 2 she hasn't the time to cut her own apples. God knows what she will be like if she had to work 40 hours a week.....ironing would never get done

• Haha
Was coming on to say about the moaning about plastic packaging and the fact she buys prepackaged fruit and veg :unsure: hmmm what the actual duck!! But I suppose being a never off duty, hard working mum of 2 she hasn't the time to cut her own apples. God knows what she will be like if she had to work 40 hours a week.....ironing would never get done
She'd make her husband do it! Surprised she doesn't already!

Exactly! As well as Connie being as upset as she was about whatever was hurting her and coming home early from school.
She just doesn't think!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.