Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she can't be a lunchtime assistant after all ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ didn't in her card to herself it said something about being in the village ? Possibly local school?
I thought maybe as she was PTA and she's got her head so far up their arses, and as Austin has suddenly moved up a place, that it may be the school. As far as I'm aware, the school in Wooton is Connie's school, and she said she had a phone call from the school and says about not being able to do the afternoon pick up๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Couldn't see her having her own little desk and stuff if she was in the school either ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Who knows

Reactions: 2
I want to know what job she has so I can get one myself. She's allowed time off for PTA stuff too?

Reactions: 4
She genuinely could pass as 20 years older than she is. I canโ€™t believe she isnโ€™t even 30 yet. She looks so old and dresses old as well. Sad!
I'm 39 and I thought she was my age ๐Ÿ˜ณ

How much under 30 is she?

Reactions: 1
Still can't help but notice her husbands teeth everytime she posts a photo of him.
I'm presuming they both smoke by the looks of his teeth.
They must stink with how cluttered her house is and them both smoking ๐Ÿคฎ

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
If sheโ€™s spent the day with her husband today she clearly isnโ€™t working as many days/ hours as she made out. Iโ€™m not convinced she even has a โ€œrealโ€ job, wouldnโ€™t be surprised if it was just helping out somewhere for an hour or two a few days a week!

Reactions: 5
For someone who smokes she really shouldn't be so preachy! Her husband strikes me as the type to drink energy drinks all day and then neglect the brush. In that picture he didn't look all there did he? Am I right in thinking she took him to a pta meeting on his birthday? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Gipping at her calling him a birthday boy ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For someone who smokes she really shouldn't be so preachy! Her husband strikes me as the type to drink energy drinks all day and then neglect the brush. In that picture he didn't look all there did he? Am I right in thinking she took him to a pta meeting on his birthday? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Gipping at her calling him a birthday boy ๐Ÿคฎ
It sounds like it ๐Ÿ˜‚
Probably why they went for a meal the other night instead, because she was taking him there. poor fella haha.
She makes out how she's so much healthier now, but she drinks energy drinks and fizzy drinks all the time and Smokes. She's hardly healthy!

Don't know why it annoys me when she makes out she's so much older than she is. I thought she said she met Chris at school? Which would make him early 30s. Then in every post she's spoke about him, she's called him old.
Same as her cousin before who is only a few years younger than her, everytime she spoke to her, referred to her as her 'baby' cousin ๐Ÿ™„ There's literally a few years between them ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
It sounds like it ๐Ÿ˜‚
Probably why they went for a meal the other night instead, because she was taking him there. poor fella haha.
She makes out how she's so much healthier now, but she drinks energy drinks and fizzy drinks all the time and Smokes. She's hardly healthy!

Don't know why it annoys me when she makes out she's so much older than she is. I thought she said she met Chris at school? Which would make him early 30s. Then in every post she's spoke about him, she's called him old.
Same as her cousin before who is only a few years younger than her, everytime she spoke to her, referred to her as her 'baby' cousin ๐Ÿ™„ There's literally a few years between them ๐Ÿ˜‚
I get what you mean. It's as if she tries to make herself above everyone else. That's how I see it anyway

Reactions: 3
The bags under her eyes must be from all the hard work sheโ€™s doing at the minute. Sheโ€™s such a trooper x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My husband would refuse point blank to wear that monstrosity of a onesie ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ so would I and the kids tbf ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.