Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this too...nightmare when your kids are sick but does she think she is the only parent with sick kids right now? Does it really need multiple posts on instagram? "Come on kids let's all have a selfie of us looking tired and miserable". Just get over it and get on with it! I'm 41 weeks pregnant with a sick kid right now but christ you just crack on! I feel like she NEEDS something to moan about constantly. Her poor husband wont live this down for months...he wont be allowed out again the poor sod!

Reactions: 5
on her post regarding Austin, is he still really in pull ups??? I bet his school must absolutely love the fact he isn’t toilet trained aged 5!

Reactions: 5
on her post regarding Austin, is he still really in pull ups??? I bet his school must absolutely love the fact he isn’t toilet trained aged 5!
Yeah she's posted about it before a while ago.
In my personal opinion, if he knows he's got that security there, he's never going to learn

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Her posts say a lot. Chris is out so she takes them to McDonald’s, does she not do the cooking? The little boy calls out for Daddy, so I’m guessing he’s the one that tends to them when they are poorly? Leaving the bedding for him? These posts are either an attempt to make him feel guilty for going out (which if he’s not on insta I doubt it) or she really can’t do things by herself

Reactions: 7
Yeah she's posted about it before a while ago.
In my personal opinion, if he knows he's got that security there, he's never going to learn
Never off duty, been off work for the last 5 years, Yet has failed to perform a task most mother’s achieve When the child is 3 🤷🏼‍♀️ What exactly did she do in her stay at home mum era?

Reactions: 2
How disgusting to leave the sick covered bedding drying up in a garage? Especially for her poor husband to deal with. It’s much easier to rinse it as soon as possible and stick it in a washing machine. How can any adult, let alone a 30 year old mother of two, be so clueless and such a princess about everyday things?

Reactions: 10
I used to work with a guy who would constantly post on Facebook in the middle of the night about his kids being sick! I always used to think firstly who the duck do you think cares, secondly why is your first instinct to run to a social media platform to whinge about it rather than comfort your sick child and thirdly (because he was always really aggressive about it) what will your child think when they get older and see that and realise what an inconvenience they were on your life!!!

I just can’t stand people who think that every little mundane detail of their lives is interesting to people on the internet! I really think this shows she has no friends as this is the kind of thing you would moan about to them.

Reactions: 6
Her posts say a lot. Chris is out so she takes them to McDonald’s, does she not do the cooking? The little boy calls out for Daddy, so I’m guessing he’s the one that tends to them when they are poorly? Leaving the bedding for him? These posts are either an attempt to make him feel guilty for going out (which if he’s not on insta I doubt it) or she really can’t do things by herself
From the looks of half her posts, it does appear Chris does all the cooking.
I dont think he has social media so believe he doesn't see any of it. She could say what she wanted really and him not know.

Reactions: 2
I dont think he has social media so believe he doesn't see any of it. She could say what she wanted really and him not know.
I think he has his own Instagram page

Reactions: 1
She tagged him on Insta and he's on FB as married to her... what must his mates think 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She's such a lazy toad.

She has no right to be tired when she does duck all. He works, does all the cooking and he's the one the children call for when they are ill.

She shops and spends and now has a part time job so is therefore exhausted.

twit.

Reactions: 4
I’m confused... she’s leaving the bedding for her husband, but i thought he didn’t know how to work the washing machine?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she for real? Grow the duck up you spoilt twit. Your kids aren’t well but it’s all poor me I’ve had to deal with the sick, you’re never leaving me with parental responsibility ever again Chris!!! Jesus Christ how he hasn’t divorced her I don’t know, can’t stand supposed adults who are so dependant, arrogant and spoiled.

Reactions: 6
Hi, newbie here! I am so relieved I am not the only one who thinks that 1. She eats way too much butternut squash for a normal person 2. She doesn't stop flipping shopping 3. She looks older than me and I am bloody 38! This thing today with the poorly kids and not being able to deal with sick.....grow up!!!! I really feel for her kids having a camera shoved in their face when they are poorly. And her husband?! Wow he puts up with alot of crap!!! The woman grates on me so much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.