Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Celebrating a raise her husband mightve got? Celebrating more money she can waste on trashy clothes? Can't see them bumping uglies to have another kid. The woman is a constant headache. And as for a job, naaaah she's far too privileged to get her hands dirty by actually working for a living. Not when she gets pandered to and has daddy buy her everything (that creeps me out!) she's probably celebrating buying a new nail varnish to do her pig trotters.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she's pregnant, it can't be that she's got a job because she would never take on that much stress 🤣🤣
All these cryptic posts are just to get us speculating she probably pops on here straight after to see what's being said haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I guess that's mummy and daddy paying out again if she is! If she is she's probably planned it so she never has to work again and she can suck the money from everyone else. What a way to live bav. Such a loser. End of.

I think the pressure or people saying she hasn't got a job has got to her and she's gone out and got one. Still think it's the job at the school though 😂

Either that or she is pregnant because she's seen a new way of getting more followers and more free stuff and getting people off her back for not working.

Somebody probably offered her a free pram if she advertises for them. Being the Beggy Bav she is, she won't want to turn it down so she's got pregnant instead 😂

Thought it had been a few weeks since she last had her hair done 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hmm didnt she go out boozing on that hen party a couple of weeks ago though? (Well...she took two gin in a tins and a third of a bottle of opened gin...:ROFLMAO:)
God I hate that all her posts are so secretive and alluding to change about to come....just say or don't say , Bav!!

I think it’s a job. Her latest transformation shows her in fairly smart trousers which is a pic she hasnt shared before so I reckon it was her interview attire.

I think she wants us to think it’s a baby, the drinks on the hen do could have been pretend. However the posting of the butler in the buff screams pissed up loser after a few gins so I don’t think she was bluffing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it’s a job. Her latest transformation shows her in fairly smart trousers which is a pic she hasnt shared before so I reckon it was her interview attire.

I think she wants us to think it’s a baby, the drinks on the hen do could have been pretend. However the posting of the butler in the buff screams pissed up loser after a few gins so I don’t think she was bluffing
Good point! I didn't notice that!
I think so too.
Either the pressures got to her of people judging her for not having a job or her husband has finally said he can't afford to pay for everything she buys 😂

I'm really hoping it's the mirror that's dirty and not her trousers if it was for an interview!

Shes probably the new deputy head. You know, telling teachers how to do their jobs now that shes an expert with all her ptfa experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven't seen what you all have, but I honestly don't think she'll get a job. She's as lazy as someone I personally know and that's probably why I can't even follow her now. I don't think she's having a baby either, as she's too obsessed with her size. Bit like her best friend. She's probably scored herself the honour of blowing that G4 singer's nose with her nicest scarf after a christmas gig. I said nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.