Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guarantee she is only pushing Temu as they are paying her. - same as my journey_katie
This is an example of the emails they send Instagram accounts to get them to share from an account that will not work with them
It just stinks of one big scam to me and I hope it goes horribly wrong for all these pathetic begs

Reactions: 8
I must say guys, I’m very excited for her holiday posts. I predict much moaning as it isn’t 100% to princess Bav’s requirements, much laying on the sun lounger berating Chris who is doing all the parenting and a few tacky outfit posts where she thinks she looks so stylish and yet she will look like absolute tit. Bring it on!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope she doesn’t go ff SM as I wanna see her burnt to a crisp dried out self on a lounger (because she’s not moved & smoked a 20 pack sipping on knock off Fanta making a scene she dOeSnT LiKe WiNe) with an ash tray next to her with those bastard sunglasses on making passive aggressive comments about her husband 🫣 #chavsontour

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This isn't even me commenting on her weight gain... But, it looks like she's still trying to shove herself in the same size bikini? Or at least still on denial about how much she's gained and not bought a big enough size!

No surprise Chris is the one with the kids whilst she's sitting on her arse though.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This isn't even me commenting on her weight gain... But, it looks like she's still trying to shove herself in the same size bikini? Or at least still on denial about how much she's gained and not bought a big enough size!

No surprise Chris is the one with the kids whilst she's sitting on her arse though.
That bikini is AWFUL how cheap and nasty does it look 🤣

Reactions: 11
Yeah that just looks horrifically uncomfortable. Personally I’d have just gone to Asda and got a new swimsuit. Cheap, comfortable and you won’t look like that.

Reactions: 8
Ah funny how her back seems to have made a miraculous recovery eh! Must only be bad in the UK 🙃

bleeping hell how is that bikini comfortable?? Her tits are squashed together like sardines!! Jesus christ bav is there ever a time u aren't embarrassing yourself with your obsessions or looking like a total DICK

I bet she's just bought the top. She's an absolute munter. £38.00 to look like she's wearing a shein special for £3.99

She's such a snob. It's hilarious when she lives in filth and looks like she needs a good scrub every day

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.