Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish sheā€™d stop going on about this bleeping Temu thing!!
Also it must all be absolute tat otherwise sheā€™d have shown us what she got! ā€œIā€™ve already sent lots to friends and familyā€ oh behave you take photos of EVERYTHING. Itā€™s absolute dogshit obviously but she doesnā€™t wanna show that or people will stop joining ?? No idea. Not clicking it.

Reactions: 6
Also it must all be absolute tat otherwise sheā€™d have shown us what she got! ā€œIā€™ve already sent lots to friends and familyā€ oh behave you take photos of EVERYTHING. Itā€™s absolute dogshit obviously but she doesnā€™t wanna show that or people will stop joining ?? No idea. Not clicking it.
Exactly what I thought. She's been saying stuff has been arriving for days but all she's shown is the headphones

Reactions: 5
Every time she shares it I giggle to myself as itā€™s a massive cybersecurity risk so Iā€™m praying the stupid bint gets hacked
Iā€™ve seen someone share that theyā€™ve had Ā£500 odd taken through DD on their bank they havenā€™t set up and itā€™s been linked back as fraud through Temuā€¦ nothing is free..

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve seen someone share that theyā€™ve had Ā£500 odd taken through DD on their bank they havenā€™t set up and itā€™s been linked back as fraud through Temuā€¦ nothing is free..
They wouldn't dare do that to Bav!

Chris will wait for them at their gates if they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
From ā€˜never off duty ā€˜t shirts to ā€˜Salty heifer ā€˜ wtf she needs helpšŸ˜‚ just because itā€™s free doesnā€™t make it right

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fucks sake sheā€™s got something wrong with her hasnā€™t she? She just jumps from one obsession to another, trying to fill a hole.

Those T-shirts are hideous imagine your wife wearing those on holiday ahaha I would die of shame.

Owt for nowt.

Reactions: 8
Yea....and they're as tacky as live laugh love signs bav. Please don't wear these. I don't understand why anyone would willingly go around looking like total prick
Not just a prick a salty heiferšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion: temu tat, Chris do this, do that, highland cows, tacky tops, do you know I need a new battery for my watch?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion
Bav loves a Highland coo,even more than she loves temu

I guarantee she is only pushing Temu as they are paying her. - same as my journey_katie
This is an example of the emails they send Instagram accounts to get them to share from an account that will not work with them

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.