Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Connie go to school yesterday?? Where I am you have to keep them off for 48 hours after the last bout of vomiting… Wonder how many other poor kids she’s infected 😫😫
Makes me dislike her even more. Even 48hrs isn't enough to recover properly. And she claims not to be able to deal with sick kidd.
I hate it too which is why we have hygiene rules on washing hands when we get in etc and until kids are back to eating properly and feeling better they don't go back to school. Looks like Bav doesn't want anyone else off sick when she can lay on the sofa and watch TV by herself all day.

Reactions: 5
Makes me dislike her even more. Even 48hrs isn't enough to recover properly. And she claims not to be able to deal with sick kidd.
I hate it too which is why we have hygiene rules on washing hands when we get in etc and until kids are back to eating properly and feeling better they don't go back to school. Looks like Bav doesn't want anyone else off sick when she can lay on the sofa and watch TV by herself all day.
I think that is the reason why she sent little miss to school

Reactions: 10
I think that is the reason why she sent little miss to school
I don't get why she had kids. She barely treats them, begrudges them clubs and activities, puts them in bed by 7, never takes them on kids day outs always somethings he wants to do instead and she barely feeds them hot meals expecting school to do it.

If she thinks this is a bad morning then she needs to think again 🙄
She’s very lucky that she has her parents available to help so much and her husband at home to drive her around.
I thought exactly this. If I was in her predicament my husband would likely be working and my parents wouldn’t be able to jump whenever I needed help, I’d need to figure it out myself. Is Mr Bav still working nights? Does he ever get a break??

Reactions: 3
If she thinks this is a bad morning then she needs to think again 🙄
She’s very lucky that she has her parents available to help so much and her husband at home to drive her around.
As someone who lives in the same town as Bav I can confirm the snow was not bad enough to double travel time!!!
She’s such a drama queen 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Mr Bav seems like a half decent Dad tbh. He should bundle the “kiddos” up and find himself a new wife - god I love to dislike her 😂

Reactions: 3
Mr Bav seems like a half decent Dad tbh. He should bundle the “kiddos” up and find himself a new wife - god I love to dislike her 😂
He may well be, but he looks like he stinks, has disgusting teeth, and is obviously fine with living like a woman (no offence to tramps). Her bedroom is disgusting, her bedding looks grim, he eats THOSE dinners, and finds her attractive. I wouldn't touch him with someone else's.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She just doesn’t see how much privilege is seeping out of that post 🤦🏻‍♀️ “Waiting for a new dishwasher”, Bav some can’t afford washing up liquid never mind a dishwasher. “Connie is sick”, she’s a child that she is lucky to have. Having to get both grandparents to look after the kids. Lucky you can! I live in a different country from my family. If this happened I’d be fucked! My MIL is house bound and my family don’t live here so 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Having to get the windscreen wipers fixed. Again lucky you are in the position to 1 have a car and 2 get it fixed when it needs it
She’s an absolute twunt

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He may well be, but he looks like he stinks, has disgusting teeth, and is obviously fine with living like a woman (no offence to tramps). Her bedroom is disgusting, her bedding looks grim, he eats THOSE dinners, and finds her attractive. I wouldn't touch him with someone else's.
“No offence to tramps” 😭😭😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.