Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going for an op not a photo shoot, why do her nails need to be done 🙄

Reactions: 6
Imagine your life being so dull your favourite food is tomato sauce on toast. Oh and she’s having an operation if you didn’t already know. She doesn’t like to talk about it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
If there was any further proof needed that Bav was a chav… ketchup on toast? Also shock horror kids getting palmed off to the parents, surely Chris can look after them? Bav probably doesn’t want that though, no doubt wants him ready and available to spend all of visiting time with her. Guarantee those kiddies won’t be back home once she’s home straight away either, god forbid she parents those children

Reactions: 6
If there was any further proof needed that Bav was a chav… ketchup on toast? Also shock horror kids getting palmed off to the parents, surely Chris can look after them? Bav probably doesn’t want that though, no doubt wants him ready and available to spend all of visiting time with her. Guarantee those kiddies won’t be back home once she’s home straight away either, god forbid she parents those children
She will have them back fairly quickly, I mean who else is going to pick up the dog tit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's such a brat, pulling faces about who's come to see her like she's better than them.
I've got news for you bav. They are better than you, at least better humans than you.

Reactions: 4
Surely she’ll only be in hospital a night or two, so she should see the kids in a day or two at most?? Do we know what op she’s having? How risky?

Aw man I love ketchup on toast and sandwich spread 🤣 I’m absolutely not a chav though, just one of my quirky things

With the mention of paralysis etc I’m wondering if it’s a ruptured disk
Death and paralysis are almost always mentioned in the case of these surgeries. I think she had some nerve damage, hence the surgery. Will be 2 loooong weeks of recovery, might be forced to finally hate unfollow, my hate follow😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.