Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I should probably stay another night but I want to go home’ aka the NHS won’t pay for another night and your dad won’t either so you’re going home lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like she's well on her way to her before weight.
Her face is the biggest indicator.
She keeps trying to hide it.
Shes not posted a full body pic since last June. She'll be bigger now.
Screenshot_20230202-201210_Instagram.jpg
Bit different that when she used to post them almost daily.
Screenshot_20230202-200850_Instagram.jpg

Also just realised she'll have outgrown her beloved never off duty gear :ROFLMAO:
---

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like she's well on her way to her before weight.
Her face is the biggest indicator.
She keeps trying to hide it.
I genuinely thought she was sharing one of her old photos! 😐
I don't like to discuss people's weight (I'm trying to lose a stone or two myself so who am I to judge?) But she was honestly such a witch about other people struggling to lose when she did SW that it couldn't happen to a nicer person 😂

Reactions: 14
I genuinely thought she was sharing one of her old photos! 😐
I don't like to discuss people's weight (I'm trying to lose a stone or two myself so who am I to judge?) But she was honestly such a witch about other people struggling to lose when she did SW that it couldn't happen to a nicer person 😂
This exactly. I rarely comment because I know how easy it is to gain weight. But she was awful when talking about others who had gained weight!

Reactions: 9
This exactly. I rarely comment because I know how easy it is to gain weight. But she was awful when talking about others who had gained weight!
I remember her referring to people who yo yoing weight back as moaning minnies and instead of complaining should do something about it.
She thought she was queen of the slimmers at target that's why I have no compunction with taking piss out of her.

Reactions: 11
I remember her referring to people who yo yoing weight back as moaning minnies and instead of complaining should do something about it.
She thought she was queen of the slimmers at target that's why I have no compunction with taking piss out of her.
Yup. She also said there was no such thing as willpower, it was just laziness that they'd gained weight back

Reactions: 2
Those bastard ‘never off duty’ t-shirts & jumpers when she didn’t work and fuxked her kids off all the time!! Thank god she got too fat to wear them… they pissed me right off!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she ever stop moaning? She wants to be grateful Daddy paid for her to jump the queue and go private rather than waiting on never ending NHS lists.

Reactions: 3
If she was in that much pain surely she would not want to eat. Bav crying whilst eating chocolate pudding is not something I want to imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't cope with the Bav pity party, her husband didn't moan when he hurt his back, hope she chokes on her chocolate pudding.

Reactions: 6
Bav bloody loves a moan doesn’t she. Jesus wept, I bet she is a right pain in the arse to everyone and stroppy that she isn’t getting everyone’s full attention.
You know what Bav, I moaned less than you when I had my “cheats way out” weight loss surgery…kept the weight off longer than you have tho 🖕🏻(sorry, I’m still bitter about her comments 😂)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
For everyone one asking what I’ve had done…. Nobody’s asking Bav, nobody cares…. You just want to make back surgery your personality now

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.