Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanna know how she’s got her back surgery so quick, my dad has two ruptured disks in his spine - is on the cancellation list but has still been waiting 6 months +
I reckon she’s proper milks it and complains, what Hannah wants Hannah gets. It properly sucks that your dad has to wait so long!
funny how she was well enough to go out for a meal as benefits her..

Reactions: 6
Can’t stand long enough for a shower but
⚫ Can walk round MK for 4 hours to get her phone fixed
⚫ Can walk round Ikea and supervise ick and daddy load the car
⚫ Can go out for a meal

if she has managed to make her back pain sound worse than it is to the consultant it really pisses me off. She is so selfish (not new)

Reactions: 8
What’s actually wrong with her back that she’s getting surgery?
She hasn't actually said

I would guess maybe a bulging or slipped disk.
But then again, I had it before and there's no way I'd be walking anywhere really. Nevermind 4 hours round MK or ikea!

Reactions: 1
I wanna know how she’s got her back surgery so quick, my dad has two ruptured disks in his spine - is on the cancellation list but has still been waiting 6 months +
I was thinking that too, my boiler man waited 3 years, admittedly it was initially delayed by Covid but even after that he only got it done early last year 🤷

What sort of surgery is she having ? I can tell you, they don’t do surgery unless it’s absolutely the last resort. There’s no going back from surgery, it doesn’t always work and can cause other problems. Has she been doing lots of physio and had injections etc? 🤔

It’s ok guys she’s posted the answer for us on her stories. Looks like she’s gone private

Reactions: 2
What sort of surgery is she having ? I can tell you, they don’t do surgery unless it’s absolutely the last resort. There’s no going back from surgery, it doesn’t always work and can cause other problems. Has she been doing lots of physio and had injections etc? 🤔
Nothing else at all it appears.
It's why I'm wondering if she's gone private

Yes... She's gone private

Attachments

Last edited:
I reckon she’s proper milks it and complains, what Hannah wants Hannah gets. It properly sucks that your dad has to wait so long!
funny how she was well enough to go out for a meal as benefits her..
Exactly, she’ll tell them how it’s stopping her life…..what she won’t say is how she walk round Milton Keynes for 4 hours, go shopping, meals out etc! She’s just a lying witch!

I'm glad she's in pain with her back to be honest.

It's almost like karma for when Chris was struggling with his back and she filmed him and laughed as he fell out of the tree on their garden while cutting it.

She made a big deal of how tired she was whilst he was in hospital and having surgery.

She's a bleeping knob head.

Reactions: 7
Well if she’s having an operation karma will get her cos it will hurt like duck. I reckon she’s just having injections. She’s just making a drama.

What’s actually wrong with her back that she’s getting surgery?
You know how some people suffer with bad backs because of big boobs, well hers is from the duck off big gnashers she has to carry around daily

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I dont have/ know about gel nails… is that the state of her nails when she takes the varnish off?? Looks awful 😲

Nothing else at all it appears.
It's why I'm wondering if she's gone private

Yes... She's gone private
im glad she can afford private! I was waiting for my gallbladder to be removed, lost 3 stone in weight waiting for the nhs to offer me an operation date, it was only because I ended up with stones in my liver and jaundice they hurried themselves up a bit but we looked into private and a consultation alone was £120 and the op to remove my gallbladder would have been about £6,000+

im glad she can afford private! I was waiting for my gallbladder to be removed, lost 3 stone in weight waiting for the nhs to offer me an operation date, it was only because I ended up with stones in my liver and jaundice they hurried themselves up a bit but we looked into private and a consultation alone was £120 and the op to remove my gallbladder would have been about £6,000+
or should I say I’m glad mummy and daddy can afford private

Reactions: 2

or should I say I’m glad mummy and daddy can afford private
ABSOLUTELY….mummy and daddy pay for whatever because she’s a spoilt brat!

Reactions: 4
Her latest post sorting the hospital bag… been to Primark for new pjs, looking for some duck that had the same name as her, palmed the kids off to her parents, if I was about to go into hospital for an operation I’d want to spend as much time as possible with the kids before hand

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.