Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ- he looks like he needs to be on some sort of register šŸ¤¢šŸ¤® the dandruff on his shoulder and glasses is also sending me over the edge. It deffo was the blind DNA doctor sorting them when they were conceived šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ¤®

Reactions: 1
Just checked out the brother šŸ‘€ major Will from The Inbetweeners vibes. Justā€¦speechless šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christ she is So. bleeping. Boring. Still ill over a week later. Who cares? Everyone is / has been ill this winter.
Irks me that she thinks sheā€™s so special

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s literally so butters, whatā€™s with the face? Also how much shite did they have out for Christmas if it takes that many storage boxes? Hopefully thereā€™s that many boxes cos Chris is going to have a general declutter
ā€œSheā€™s literally so buttersā€ made me howl šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Cor imagine the clutter at Christmas at her house. That would drive me insane

Reactions: 3
I know when ever Iv been SO ill I donā€™t have the energy OR inclination to take a selfie and upload to insta! Who needs to see that? And who can be arsed when they feel and look so rough šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
ā€œPain in my ear is at a 100millionā€ oh duck off what does that even mean?! Sheā€™s always ā€˜so illā€™ when something needs doing. Eg: Christmas decorations need taking down, work, parenting her own children. Sheā€™s absolutely fine when thereā€™s something she wants to do.

Canā€™t stand her. Sheā€™s got hypermobility- so have I and itā€™s fine just a bit of a pain. Sheā€™s got a cold - so has most of the country. She has earache - get on with it!

Reactions: 12
Go to the bleeping Drs!!
Iā€™m so tempted to send her a picture of the blood clots I coughed up yesterday and to tell her to get a life

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Go to the bleeping Drs!!
Iā€™m so tempted to send her a picture of the blood clots I coughed up yesterday and to tell her to get a life
Hope youā€™re okay!

What the duck has she got on her ear? Love that when the kids are ill they have to get on with it yet itā€™s the end of the world when sheā€™s ill

Reactions: 6
Hope youā€™re okay!

What the duck has she got on her ear? Love that when the kids are ill they have to get on with it yet itā€™s the end of the world when sheā€™s ill
caught that awful cold/flu and now have a chest infection. I was going to post it all over insta but then I remembered Iā€™m 34 šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.