Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine waking up to that.

Altho she says she feels like shite and looks even worse but I think she looks better than normal. Younger than in her stupid face pulling selfies.
I agree she looks better there and younger than she does in her own photos of herself with her scrunched up faces. Actually looks more her age

Reactions: 1
Are they still gifting her? She hasnโ€™t advertised mince in a butternut squash for ages has she? Weird!

Reactions: 2
Her hair looks a million times better here than it does when she has it styled her usual way ๐Ÿ˜‚

She had just got out the shower in the picture you referred toโ€ฆ. Just goes to show her hairdresser must dislike her like the rest of us ๐Ÿ˜‚
Her hair looks a million times better here than it does when she has it styled her usual way ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Oh look, can spend 4 and a half hours walking round shopping when she needs her phone sorting ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Last few post (expect her musty bed) are a bit weird, lots of stupid Insta quotes and the latest about Harry?
I know she lurks on here, maybe read the Harry and Meg thread

Reactions: 1
Broken back ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
What an attention seeking twit.
Bet she went round ikea in a wheelchair ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.