Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she always so salty?
Because having "flu" is an excuse when she sits on Instagram constantly

Isnt she the one thats a bleep to the brothers girlfriend if I remember rightly? Wont see the gf only the kids, so I dont blame the gf for keeping her away - Id tell her to duck off as well!
I believe the niece has a different Mum.
When I was scrolling through the brothers tiktok, he mentioned several times that he was single too

Reactions: 1
Because having "flu" is an excuse when she sits on Instagram constantly

I believe the niece has a different Mum.
When I was scrolling through the brothers tiktok, he mentioned several times that he was single too
Christ, how did he manage to convince 2 separate women to let him impregnate them 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christ, how did he manage to convince 2 separate women to let him impregnate them 🤮
He so cringe. One of his videos is one of those filters that says "When will you meet your true love"
It comes up and says "You're with them"
And he brings his hand up and sits looking at his hand 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
If she had the flu...
A. She wouldn't be on Instagram
B. She wouldn't be hosting anyone

Because she wouldn't have the energy to move from her bed or look at a screen.

She just has a cold.
How inconsiderate spreading it to the rest of her family especially the older relatives.
If its not about her it's not important.

Reactions: 7
Why is she always so salty?
She would absolutely tit herself if she told someone that in real life and they approached it.

She's sat there in her filthy house, on her fat ass, giving it the big I am because she hasn't got the balls to approach them direct.

She thinks she's the whole cheese and she's not, she's just the smell.

Utter bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He so cringe. One of his videos is one of those filters that says "When will you meet your true love"
It comes up and says "You're with them"
And he brings his hand up and sits looking at his hand 🤢🤢
I’ve just had a browse myself… i got major incel vibes!

Reactions: 4
His latest video, you can tell he’s from the Bavington clan, house looks a fuckin mess behind him and he’s got a shoulder full of dandruff 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Hes vile. Proper creepy. And they both pull that ridiculous scrunch nose face.

No wonder the niece isn't allowed anywhere near them.

Reactions: 7
God, I just looked at his insta and I knew this statement was true but Lordy Lordy, I now realise just how much. Vomits horrifically!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.