Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Chris is also ill, but she went out with her Dad yesterday shopping, got home and went to bed and left Chris, who's also ill, to deal with the kids himself?

Reactions: 2
Sounds about right, that’s how I understood it too… no one can be as poorly as Bav herself 🙄

So Chris is also ill, but she went out with her Dad yesterday shopping, got home and went to bed and left Chris, who's also ill, to deal with the kids himself?

Reactions: 8
And who even says *on the Apple TV* , happy to spend money on a new pretentious TV but won't buy a bottle of cleaner for £
She thinks she's so good doesn't she, when in reality she's a dirty chav

Reactions: 6
Am I reading this right or did her and Chris go home for a nap meaning the kids were left with nanny and grandad?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She is a right lazy mare. The Boxing Day party is a rake of party food shoved into the oven for 20 odd minutes and some crisps and Nibbles. Why would you pawn that off on your parents cos you had a sniffle. She's been whinging about being sick all week with the flu but they have legit missed not one single thing...just palmed the kids off

so bitter about some niece not attending.... Why put it on social media? Have some decency, Bav🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
so bitter about some niece not attending.... Why put it on social media? Have some decency, Bav🤦‍♀️
Well I for one won't sleep tonight wondering about a niece I don't even remember her ever mentioning not attending!!! She is such a dose

Well I for one won't sleep tonight wondering about a niece I don't even remember her ever mentioning not attending!!! She is such a dose
I'm sure she's a small baby? 🤔
Or at least born in the last year.
I remember a post about meeting her niece, I'm sure.

Just been back and checked, May 2021 she was born.
I'm going to guess that it was a dig at the nieces Mum as it doesn't seem the grandparents see her either.

Also found the brothers tiktok 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
There's no need to put that comment on Insta.

I guarantee she's put it on Facebook, someone has asked her why and she's replied, "I'll inbox you hun" 🤣

Can't stand drama llamas splashing it all over social media

I had the flu last week. There was no way I could have have or even would have wanted a house full of people. Mainly because I couldn’t be arsed and was so poorly with it, but also because I wouldn’t want to spread it. Her grandad is there, I would have cancelled. Could you imagine passing a bug on that could hurt an older relative? She’s either being dramatic and it’s a cold, or she has absolutely no sense and reason. Also her house is a hovel and needs a good scrub before she hosts a party 🤢

Reactions: 5
Isnt she the one thats a bleep to the brothers girlfriend if I remember rightly? Wont see the gf only the kids, so I dont blame the gf for keeping her away - Id tell her to duck off as well!

The sister in law is probably keeping them away from the Bav house for fear she will catch something from that tit pit
Isnt she the one thats a bleep to the brothers girlfriend if I remember rightly? Wont see the gf only the kids, so I dont blame the gf for keeping her away - Id tell her to duck off as well!
Cos she hasn’t the balls to say something to someone’s face so she has to post indirects
Why is she always so salty?

Why is she always so salty?
Because she is mean, selfish and dead inside and her only joy is to buy crap, that brings her limited time happiness.

She also likes to point fingers at literally everything and everyone, without ever looking at herself. What a joy!

I highly doubt Bav has any friends to text/text her as she’s such a selfish old cow! So not sure why it’s a shock.

Also can you imagine the text
“Hi sorry I’ve not text, been going through a lot and finding it really hard etc etc”
Bavs reply “yes well I’ve had the flu and my tv broke so I’m the real victim here you selfish, uncaring prick”

You’d sack her right off wouldn’t you.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.