Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not to call out other peoples weight gain when I’m a fine one to talk, but the irony that Bav got all salty on her Insta years ago about people not being able to lose weight and keep it off, that picture of her and the kids in the pool she looks like a hippo wallowing in mud…. Normally I’d feel crappy saying that but as it’s Bav I don’t

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m not to call out other peoples weight gain when I’m a fine one to talk, but the irony that Bav got all salty on her Insta years ago about people not being able to lose weight and keep it off, that picture of her and the kids in the pool she looks like a hippo wallowing in mud…. Normally I’d feel crappy saying that but as it’s Bav I don’t
If someone says anything though it’ll be like she never was a cow about people daring to gain weight! Will be a aggressive screenshot instead

Reactions: 6
If someone says anything though it’ll be like she never was a cow about people daring to gain weight! Will be a aggressive screenshot instead
She'll have been a cow all her life. Before she lost weight she'll have been a cow to women thinner than her because she was jealous and to women bigger than her because she was smaller.

When she lost weight she was a cow to those who hadn't or struggled to maintain

Now, though she's not posting it I bet she witches to Chris and family about women who do maintain weightloss saying they're diet obsessed etc.

Reactions: 9
Yep completely here for this. I also lost a large about of weight that I have regained but she was such a bleep about people that do this before that I don’t care about calling her out on it ✌🏻

Reactions: 6
Agree with all of this. 👍 Made me laugh how the photo of her in the pool is taken from so far away in order to minimise the effect of seeing her as she is now. It’s quite something the amount she’s piled back on isn’t it? It’s a lesson to us all that unless you fix the reason you overeat you’ll fall back into poor habits. This holiday must be doing wonders for her back though no??? Lots of hydrotherapy in the pool. I’m amazed she hasn’t said how the flight was for her back, I usually find that kicks off my back pain sitting squished into an airplane seat. Wonder how she fit into one that must have been uncomfortable.

Reactions: 5
She’s wishing it away already saying it’s the last full day tomorrow. Enjoy it!!

That been a quick week, all I’ve seen is her on a lounger, she literally hasn’t done anything else 🤯🤯

I feel like she cut us off from the awful bikinis after the first day. I feel like I’m missing out

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel like she cut us off from the awful bikinis after the first day. I feel like I’m missing out
Because she reads here more than we do.

She'll get up and do something with the kids now someone has mentioned she has just beached herself by the pool like a stranded humpback since she got there

Reactions: 3
I know holidays are for relaxing but I would feel horrendous if I laid around for a week doing bugger all

Reactions: 1
You’re all so mean. She’s not laid on a sunlounger by the pool today….she’s laid on one on the beach. That’s shown us eh Bav

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a waste of a holiday. Done everything she does at home. duck all. Laid up and watched her man do everything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.