Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she doesn’t go ff SM as I wanna see her burnt to a crisp dried out self on a lounger (because she’s not moved & smoked a 20 pack sipping on knock off Fanta making a scene she dOeSnT LiKe WiNe) with an ash tray next to her with those bastard sunglasses on making passive aggressive comments about her husband 🫣 #chavsontour
Not even a 20, roll ups 🫣 hahaha what a chav. She’ll have an extra case for duty free 🚬 😂 I must say though, what a boring holiday!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she making such a fuss over a 2 hour time difference 😅
I thought that. It’s not exactly jet lag 😂 just your body adjusting after a crappy night flight.
What the hell has she ordered??? Has that what’s she’s been doing all week, lying on a sun bed ordering shite she will use once. Bit like those popsy dresses

Reactions: 7
It’s all that temu shite! What a waste. Just landfill crap because it’s free. She doesn’t need or want it. She’s awful.

Reactions: 11
God imagine the state of that tit tip house for the next few days !!
All the holiday washing and sorting and all that TEMU shite piled up on every filthy surface
Bet her back gives way the minute she walks in the house and Chris / her parents have to sort it all out
Lazy cow !!!

Reactions: 8
She says they're all tired but drags them all to do a food shop. Why can't she get up off her fat bleeping arse and do the food shop herself? Do all 4 need to be there to push the trolley? Jesus Christ.

She says they're all tired but drags them all to do a food shop. Why can't she get up off her fat bleeping arse and do the food shop herself? Do all 4 need to be there to push the trolley? Jesus Christ.
I often think that when I see whole families traipsing round the supermarket. Why?
---
IMG_6446.png
Just seen this on Facebook

Last edited:
  • Wow
In homage to those stupid bloody t shirts she used to wear and her many weeks of laying horizontal letting everyone else do the work, I have a new thread suggestion!

Mrs Bavington #13: Never on Duty

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In homage to those stupid bloody t shirts she used to wear and her many weeks of laying horizontal letting everyone else do the work, I have a new thread suggestion!

Mrs Bavington #13: Never on Duty
Or a tweek of

Mrs Bavington #13 Only 'On Duty" when it suits !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only money we really needed was for tips...you just know she is the type of person that says serving staff etc are being paid so why should we tip. Despite the fact they are generally earning a pittance and tips are what they rely on to live. We've all seen her and her family's attitude to people of a different colour and race in the past.

• Sad
But Bav when you were at your fattest you will have used one....this what we mean about you being a nasty, condescending and dismissive cow to those bigger than you

You could have said how easy it is to request or don't worry it's not a big deal instead you get straight in with 'how room much you have spare'

Screenshot_20230602-175148_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
But Bav when you were at your fattest you will have used one....this what we mean about you being a nasty, condescending and dismissive cow to those bigger than you

You could have said how easy it is to request or don't worry it's not a big deal instead you get straight in with 'how room much you have spare'

View attachment 2212920
That was a very insensitive reply…..like you said she would have needed one before and she’s put a lot of weight on recently

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.