Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it a SW thing?
More than likely .... got to get that speed food in. That's what I never understood with SW , they encouraged so much *speed* with every meal but in my mind it's sometimes just unnecessary food for the sake of it ..... people would have a SW cooked breakfast which would be really big filling meal that would last them all day but have a side of fruit, like a massive bowl of chopped fruit so they've got their *speed* food in 🤷
Why?
That's not normal everyday eating and just consuming extra calories for the sake of it 🤷

Any non SW people would have the cooked breakfast and be done & carry on their day and then maybe & only maybe have a small snack later on if required of an apple or something.

Same with all the *free* food, it's still got calories in it whether it's free or not, I know people who eat copious amounts of certain free foods, just because - absolute madness!

Reactions: 12
Back-pedalling a fair few comments now but duck me sideways, she is not in her early 30’s?! 😱😱😱 I cannot imagine being that bleeping sad at her age, she’s a couple of years younger than me I think 🤦🏼‍♀️ I feel much better about life right now. What a melt. Cricut yourself a bleeping bin, get in it and bore off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Both got new cars, but only one hobby for Connie…. Mind boggles
Didn't they only get their matching cars a little while back? I remember her posing with her horrible car back then!
Buys all her new white goods with Very credit, cant afford hobbies for Connie... Gets TWO new cars 🤷

Edit:
Screenshot_20220323-113052_Instagram.jpg

She got a new one a year ago?!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Bloody hell are they getting them on some sort of one year lease? I don’t really know how leases cars work but that’s the only reason I can think for the need to change them so often. Find it weird that they both need such big cars as well. We have one big car and a little runaround 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Change there cars more than I change my clothes! Maybe they could have a car over 18 months old and then spend more on there kids or sorting there house!!

And I always think looking at the car she chooses that it’s a dowdy prematurely aged woman’s personality in a car shape!! (Sorry if you have one 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Change there cars more than I change my clothes! Maybe they could have a car over 18 months old and then spend more on there kids or sorting there house!!

And I always think looking at the car she chooses that it’s a dowdy prematurely aged woman’s personality in a car shape!! (Sorry if you have one 😂)
Thats the car my parents (in their late 60s) drive 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell are they getting them on some sort of one year lease? I don’t really know how leases cars work but that’s the only reason I can think for the need to change them so often. Find it weird that they both need such big cars as well. We have one big car and a little runaround 🤷‍♀️
I think most car leases are 2-4 year... A one year lease would have huge monthly payments I would have thought? 🤔

Reactions: 5
My work is somewhat to do with car leasing and I can confirm the only people that seem to lease Dacia’s are normally 55+ lol
Plus they are pretty cheap cars to lease, like people have said don’t seem to see that many 1 year leases unless business vehicles.
Who knows with the mad Bavs 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Why would you boast on getting a new car when it's a dacia?
(Sorry not Sorry if you have one)

I feel like I have to constantly say this about Bav recently.

READ THE ROOM BAV!

There ate people dying, running away with a bag from their homes because of war, people struggling to feed their children and themselves, people losing their homes, their cars and jobs.

I cannot with this woman!

Reactions: 15
Wtf? A new car they only bought brand new ones last year!! How?? Pcp is usually what people do nowadays and they start from 2 years so how the hell have they got a new one already? Plus....why do they need a new one! It will be under warranty for another 2 years. Shes so over the top and annoying. Bet Chris doesn't even want a new car but she wants she gets. Also....its an old granny car! Cheap as hell. We had one a few years back as a courtesy car. Absolute awful to drive and so cheap looking inside . Plus I felt embarrassed to drive it didn't want people seeing me in it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When you’re rhyming Bav, you’d think of chav, but she’s too boring for that, the sad bleeping twit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pretty sure this is her 4th duster.
She had a white, orange, red and then this new one. She possibly had a duster before the white one too.

Reactions: 2
Wtf? A new car they only bought brand new ones last year!! How?? Pcp is usually what people do nowadays and they start from 2 years so how the hell have they got a new one already? Plus....why do they need a new one! It will be under warranty for another 2 years. Shes so over the top and annoying. Bet Chris doesn't even want a new car but she wants she gets. Also....its an old granny car! Cheap as hell. We had one a few years back as a courtesy car. Absolute awful to drive and so cheap looking inside . Plus I felt embarrassed to drive it didn't want people seeing me in it 🤣
Haha I feel the same! Had one as a hire car and absolutely hated it. It was so cheap and flimsy, felt like a tin can on wheels. Couldn’t wait to give it back!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.