Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does not look perfection bav. You’re delusional. Also, all having a can of fizzy drink with a roast? Odd.

Reactions: 3
I looked at the roast dinner and all I saw was the roast potato which looks like a cats' bum. I couldn't see anything else afterwards. In my defence, I'm in the middle of isolation and may have gone slightly mad.

Edited to say that I did laugh at how the avatar of PenelopeChat is looking lovingly at the screenshot.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love a roast dinner, would be my death row meal. One of hers though I’d rather die hungry

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bav is definitely that kind of friend I hate, (being a beauty therapist) when a mate comes round and asks me to do their nails etc. 😡

Reactions: 4
Omg wtf has she done to her eye brows? Has she painted them on? They look like mr potatoes eye brows from toys story

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg wtf has she done to her eye brows? Has she painted them on? They look like mr potatoes eye brows from toys story
Haha she had tint on altho I think it was an improvement 🤣

I couldn’t identify that veg as carrots. What on earth has she done to them?!
I don't get the veg on the side? What is with this? Am I the only one who doesn't do this?

Just put them in the sauce or go without?

Reactions: 2
I don’t see the point of the carrots when she’s cooked the life out of them?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.