Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell buys four new bras from a place as expensive as Bravissimo due to weight gain? I’ve gained weight in the past and bought a couple of the cheapest bras possible to wear until I shifted the timber! So wasteful, unless she’s planning to stay that size.

Reactions: 19
How can she be in bed for 7pm if she has a job and kids and a house and husband plus dogs... Wtf. I don't get to bed til midnight. By the time you get in and feed the kids,bath them,clean the house,get the washing on and walk the dogs,watch TV or play with the kids,spend time with hubby.... How is she in bed by 7pm? That's when I'm usually cooking tea. As for pta I don't care who I offend but if you are on the pta you need to get a life. Pta mums are pure cunts. I know them. I hate them.
🙏😆 Best comment ever! I'd prefer to walk over Lego whilst listening to frozen over and over again than ever be on the pfta.... couldn't think of anything worse! My kids get dropped off and picked up from school....I wouldn't want anything else to do with the school than that yuck! Organizing boring tit with other parents who think they're better than you? Na I'll pick my kids up and duck off home thanks!

Reactions: 10
She’s just desperate to be featured on their page like the attention seeker she quite clearly is🙄

Reactions: 7
Calling it now, she's going to end up gaining back all she lost and will be a size 26 this time next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't understand why you would try a bra on and think u know who would want to see this? Everyone on Instagram 🤔 you're a women and own boobs and wear a bra....just like the rest of us ladies....I don't understand why it's Instagram worthy? Almost as cringeworthy as women showing 'the real postpartum body' when they've just given birth and post a picture of themselves in throwaway pants.

Reactions: 12
I just don’t understand the mentality that you see yourself in a bra and think ooh I’m so important everyone would love to see this!! So self important 🙄

Reactions: 12
9.45pm and I'm in my bed. Bloody love my bed, new year, new start tomorrow, need my sleep 😴

Reactions: 4
A lovely brown/black dinner is on the go. I know it’s picky but I wouldn’t be making stuffing in a mixing bowl which I haven’t washed since buying it (Wilko paper label still there and perfect).

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Who even takes a pic of themselves trying on bras 🤷 If she could eat herself she would, so self centred
I mean, you've got to love her confidence!

She's the product of parents who let you think you can do nothing wrong and that the whole world revolves around you!

Wonder if she's been reading here then? Or someone has messaged her.
Also, if she's saying her cup size has stayed the same but she's gone up a band then get cup size has also increased as a G cup for example is not the same in every band size. She's not actually making that clear though .... apologies I sound a geek but it really winds me up when people say *oh I'm an e cup* or whatever, cup size is irrelevant without the band size 🤷

This is what I mean
So if she said, for example, "oh I'm still a d cup but I've gone from a 36 to a 38 back" then her cup size has to have changed too?

When I put weight on, my band and cup changed and when I most weight they changed again

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I mean, you've got to love her confidence!

She's the product of parents who let you think you can do nothing wrong and that the whole world revolves around you!

So if she said, for example, "oh I'm still a d cup but I've gone from a 36 to a 38 back" then her cup size has to have changed too?

When I put weight on, my band and cup changed and when I most weight they changed again
Yes because it's not *just a d cup* a 36d & a 38d have completely different cup sizes , hard fir me to explain but on FB Boob or Bust site gas some good explanations and visuals which makes it clearer

Reactions: 1
I don’t eat BNS but is it supposed to be void of all moisture like how Bav cooks it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.