Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bleeping muppet. Who forgets multiple days in a row about the tooth fairy. A day I could understand she really is a self centred bleep.

Reactions: 5
Chris couldn't lob a penny farthing under the child's pillow? I really feel these two will feature in the Daily Mail again, for reasons other than weight loss

Reactions: 3
Chris couldn't lob a penny farthing under the child's pillow? I really feel these two will feature in the Daily Mail again, for reasons other than weight loss
To be fair with his teeth no one could refer to Mr Bav as Twinkle Teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God Bav is a tight cow, spends all that money on tit for herself constantly, is two days late in being the tooth fairy and all he gets is 50p.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
No, but then last year when she drew up that awful list of what should be adult chores (picking up dog and cat tit for example), I think she said she would give them a couple of pound for completing the chores, so maybe with the money from that they might…. Bloody awful woman she is

Can you actually get anything for 50p any more

Reactions: 6
She's definitley bigger than she makes out!
That bloody hoody 🤣 she's definitely not the size 10 or 12 she thinks she is in her head. Which is fine but the fact she claims her clothes have gone missing rather than she has put weight on is just weird. She's definitely one who lost it all on slimming world and wasn't able to maintain. I don't know anyone whose lost that much weight and kept it off. It seems to work better for smaller losses

Reactions: 9
Last night I was feeling a bit sorry for myself because I haven’t had a night out/done anything that isn’t child related for ages. Then I saw Bav and realised things can’t be that bad because I haven’t resorted to inserting myself as chair of the PTFA and making it my entire personality and refusing to talk about anything else.

Reactions: 13
That bloody hoody 🤣 she's definitely not the size 10 or 12 she thinks she is in her head. Which is fine but the fact she claims her clothes have gone missing rather than she has put weight on is just weird. She's definitely one who lost it all on slimming world and wasn't able to maintain. I don't know anyone whose lost that much weight and kept it off. It seems to work better for smaller losses
She's a good size 14-16 there, closer to a 16 I would say. Nothing wrong with that, but she needs to stop lying that she's a 10-12.

My SIL lost over 10 stone with Slimming World a few years ago. She's put it all back on again since.

Another 'peace' sign picture whilst poking her tongue out 🙄🤷 just why is there any need for it? What is she 8 years old?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.