Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s kind of sad really that she feels she has to hide it. Probably cause she was so smug about how much she’d lost and how she was fitting into kids clothes
Exactly this! She was queen of smugness, thought she was better than everyone as she lost weight. Karma is a witch if you are and Bav is getting hers. Love to see it ✌🏻

Reactions: 14
The one thing I'll never forget with Bav is her posting several pictures when she was around 20 stone. Saying how disgusting being 20 stone is.
And how she won't ever let her self get back to "being disgusting"

I remember somebody called her out for it saying that just remember, people that follow you, that 20 stone mark may be a big achievement for them and you're calling it disgusting!

Of course she got all high and mighty

Reactions: 11
Poor Chris hasn’t been to his brothers in years but has to spend every spare minute with her parents.

Also Bav, liking leopard print isn’t a personality trait. Guess this is the new obsession she will spend thousands on then lose* (*gain too much to fit into)

Reactions: 9
Mother of the year bav listening to shagged married annoyed podcast with kids in the car 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Clearly buys a new one instead of cleaning the old one, seems to need a new one every 18 months or so I've had mine for years.

Reactions: 4
Clearly buys a new one instead of cleaning the old one, seems to need a new one every 18 months or so I've had mine for years.
Yet she couldn't afford a few days off work for her daughter!

Why does she INSIST on showing us her worst meals. If I didn’t know how clueless she is I’d think she was trolling.

You can’t polish a turd, can't wait to see what she's having with them😂

Reactions: 1
Zoey the singing slimmers daughter has Covid.
This is her post.
Nothing about banishing her to her bedroom alone -
Bav - this is how you parent you selfish cow !!
3637F23D-0ED8-4C27-A18B-EF728A0FE10D.png

Reactions: 10
She is going to her dad's work do - in what fucked up world is that normal. She really is a therapist's wet dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.