Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have a new game in this house Guess the protein? Is it beef, pork, gammon, lamb, duck, goose

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We have a new game in this house Guess the protein? Is it beef, pork, gammon, lamb, duck, goose
I showed my boyfriend a pic of her roast and he couldn’t believe they were Yorkshire’s, he was convinced it was burnt roast beef 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow Bav, treating you 6 year old to a girly day… spending money, which is actually a treat for you not for her. I bet she would rather a trip to the cinema with some pick and mix and hugs not being dragged around a shopping centre when she’s probably still feeling a little wiped out from being poorly. Such a selfish parent

Reactions: 8
Wow Bav, treating you 6 year old to a girly day… spending money, which is actually a treat for you not for her. I bet she would rather a trip to the cinema with some pick and mix and hugs not being dragged around a shopping centre when she’s probably still feeling a little wiped out from being poorly. Such a selfish parent
Spending money she apparently doesn't have because she couldn't afford to take time off to take care of Connie?

Reactions: 7
There we go! She’d gone to buy herself a new phone. Nothing to do with treating Connie.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
There we go! She’d gone to buy herself a new phone. Nothing to do with treating Connie.
Poor Connie looks exhausted. She's really pale. She should be at home allowed to relax and recover fully, instead of having her selfish witch of a mother dragging her around a shopping centre for her own benefit as usual :mad:

Shouldn’t she be at school if she’s recovered from isolation
The school is shut for training day

Poor Connie looks exhausted. She's really pale. She should be at home allowed to relax and recover fully, instead of having her selfish witch of a mother dragging her around a shopping centre for her own benefit as usual :mad:
Always accompanied with some form of highly calorific edible treat

Reactions: 2
I promised her a girly day out....oh look a new phone. Bet Connie is feeling oh so special hanging around the phone shop for ages. Nothing says I love you to your daughter like buying a new phone for yourself. Scarlet for me ma for the way she never did that when we were growing up. 🙄

Reactions: 3
How often does she change her phone? , are new phones tax deductable for influencers? No of course not they don't pay tax on all the little gifts they are sent or things they make and sell and only work the bare minimum hours so probably don't even pay tax. Can you tell I've just submitted a tax return😂

The school is shut for training day
Im surprised Bav hasn’t muscled her way into the school training wearing her PTA hoodie and letting everyone know how invaluable she is 🙄🙄

ETA @Damocles you need those burnt Yorkshire’s on rudefoodreviews before the story disappears

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everything they've spent today, would've covered her having some days off work with Connie. Especially when she only works 4 hours and it wouldnt have been the whole 10 days.
Pretty sure that would've been more valuable than a new teddy.

Reactions: 9
Her Christmas tree reel... hilarious

She's not even bothered to spread the branches to fill out the tree. Just plonked the flat branches in 🤦‍♀️🙈🤣

Then we're treated to the sight of Mr bav's butt crack. Is this part of slimming world's new plan? I think it will work. I certainly won't be able to keep anything down for at least a week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm more amazed that she actually had a space big enough without stuff cluttered everywhere to actually put it in 🤣

And also, she's so bloody catty isn't she, can't even donate without a sarcastic remark aimed at someone or other
The only person missing those genes is Bav as she’s such an entitled twit, no one would be surprised at her making the nhs shell out for a treatment for Princess Bav!

Reactions: 4
Wow spare a thought, one of her to-dos was “turn radiator on” … 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.