Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm more amazed that she actually had a space big enough without stuff cluttered everywhere to actually put it in šŸ¤£

And also, she's so bloody catty isn't she, can't even donate without a sarcastic remark aimed at someone or other
How many kinds of cheap ugly leopard print can you get in one pic? Bav is doing well there

Reactions: 5
She no doubt needs to make them a tree bauble today and that will take hours. Then burn another roast into oblivion. Such a hard life

Reactions: 2
Should of put, turn Christmas lights on
Why does her craft room an hour to heat up?
Because they turned the garage into her craft room so I reckon it was done on the cheap without proper insulation. I'm sure she has the garage doors at the front and windows over the garden at the back

Bodge it Bav

Reactions: 3
ā€œI need to stop eating so I can look like this againā€.

get fucked, Bav.

Youā€™re an ā€œinfluencerā€ arenā€™t you? Then have a bit of awareness on how your words can affect people.

You donā€™t need to stop eating.

So much for SW teaching healthy food management, though. A SHINING example here

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If I were her management Iā€™d just pull her aside and say ā€˜you make it abundantly clear you hate your job on social media, why donā€™t you resignā€™. Itā€™s EVERY DAY shes whinging about work, how early she starts, how tired it makes her.

Reactions: 7
She says ā€œI need to stop eating to look like thisā€ then in the same breath says ā€œsToP sAyInG tHiN = gOoD, fAt = BaDā€ honestly woman make your mind up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way she constantly tags Stacey solomon is things as if they're friends šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's got absolutely no class or taste or sense of design about her. Everything is cluttered, mismatched, over the top, tacky or just plain messy, very much her life as a whole

Reactions: 11
Why do all her cricut designs look like theyā€™ve been made on microsoft word art in 2002

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is everything under /around the tree? Everyone collects lots of decorations over the years but spread them round your house. Also find something nicer to put the telly on those drawers looks so unsafe.

Reactions: 5
She's always banging on about not everything on insta is real, you don't know what's going on in the background of someone's insta perfect life, too true Bav how can two pictures look so different
IMG_20211203_102128.jpg
IMG_20211203_103038.jpg

Reactions: 3
You just have to take a look at the photo that is her Facebook profile photo to know it's not as she makes it!

Itā€™s kind of sad really that she feels she has to hide it. Probably cause she was so smug about how much sheā€™d lost and how she was fitting into kids clothes

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.