Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Hold on - you banished one of your children to her bedroom and didn’t even hug her for 8 days. Absolute disgrace of a Mother.
It’s SO hard going to Costco everyday after sitting at a desk for 4 hours. So hard. Have some sympathy for poor Bav. You never know, maybe Mr Bav didn’t even cook dinner for her last night 💔💔💔 I wouldn’t know as I’m blocked 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Hold on - you banished one of your children to her bedroom and didn’t even hug her for 8 days. Absolute disgrace of a Mother.
I am sorry but she could have swapped her shifts and days off and easily been at home for Connie, but oh no, Bav needs the time off from her 12 hours a week at Sainsburys :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
She is either in the bed early or watching movies? Where are the kids at this hour of the evening ?

Reactions: 3
Even if I had to get up super early I couldn’t go to bed when she does. It was before 7pm!!

Reactions: 4
Does she just leave Mr Bav to put the kids to bed or do they go at like 6pm?! Those poor kids. Why is she always just in bed - eating, letting the dogs muck up her bed, smoking (probably). Awful. Just sit downstairs.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Does she just leave Mr Bav to put the kids to bed or do they go at like 6pm?! Those poor kids. Why is she always just in bed - eating, letting the dogs muck up her bed, smoking (probably). Awful. Just sit downstairs.
Have you seen the livingroom😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Surely she cooked that. Mr Bav is the better cook out of the 2. Could always tell when it was him cooking before 😂
He much prefers raw chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought who on earth has a mushroom on a roast dinner? Then I realised it was the Yorkshire puddings…..dent the wall if you throw them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.