Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what her work is?
Massage....sports therapy not the dodgy kind with a happy ending 🤣 although who knows - maybe that's where all the kids come from lol

Looking like baby’s going to come early but he’s happy for me to have a home birth….yeah ok hun 👍🏻

My first baby was affected by GBS and there was NO WAY I could have my second at home, I actually went into labour and progressed so quickly that I had to be ambulanced in to make sure he was actually born in the hospital. She is the biggest Billy bullshitter there ever was. Also notice how she covered up the info and date on her scan?🙄
I picked up on that too. Implying there's something wrong as 'it's looking like baby will come early' ....how Emma?? Unless your baby is very large and they think the dates are wrong there is no way they'd tell you the baby will come early and even if that was the case they couldn't tell at this stage.

If she genuinely had prem babies or any issues in the past there is no way she'd consider a home birth,it's just too risky,especially as she lives some distance from the local hospital.
This is all about ticking a box for her. She's experienced and talked about everything else, a home birth will give her some new content!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So if she is able to have s home birth she is not as high risk as what she has made herself out to be! She needs to get over herself, I'm assuming she is nhs why on earth would any consultant bother themselves to know any womans history from a few years ago, for God's sake Emma thousands of women will give birth in that hospital every year, your case of being on your 20th pregnancy is not superior to any other woman 🙄

Reactions: 6
So if she is able to have s home birth she is not as high risk as what she has made herself out to be! She needs to get over herself, I'm assuming she is nhs why on earth would any consultant bother themselves to know any womans history from a few years ago, for God's sake Emma thousands of women will give birth in that hospital every year, your case of being on your 20th pregnancy is not superior to any other woman 🙄
Exactly any consultant lead pregnancy can not have a home birth ( it’s my hospital policy anyway) your consultant lead because of previous pregnancy related issues so why would they allow her to choose home birth for her to then have to have the baby stay in hospital anyway? That will be what she does actually as she will have sob stories of the baby in a ambulance or in a incubator with tubes.

Reactions: 1
Exactly any consultant lead pregnancy can not have a home birth ( it’s my hospital policy anyway) your consultant lead because of previous pregnancy related issues so why would they allow her to choose home birth for her to then have to have the baby stay in hospital anyway? That will be what she does actually as she will have sob stories of the baby in a ambulance or in a incubator with tubes.
Yes it's the policy in my hospital, I have been consultant lead due to still birth risk and GD that was misbehaving badly in my last pregnancy, I wasn't even able to sit in a pool as baby needed to be constantly monitored. A baby can't really be monitored properly during a home birth, I think that her pregnancy is pretty straight forward, and only consultant lead as a precautionary and a tick box to keep the hospital right. I was in the hospital every week from 30 weeks and had monitoring appointments. Tbh I qould say she is more shared care however likes the attention of having a consultant led pregnancy!

Reactions: 2
Yes it's the policy in my hospital, I have been consultant lead due to still birth risk and GD that was misbehaving badly in my last pregnancy, I wasn't even able to sit in a pool as baby needed to be constantly monitored. A baby can't really be monitored properly during a home birth, I think that her pregnancy is pretty straight forward, and only consultant lead as a precautionary and a tick box to keep the hospital right. I was in the hospital every week from 30 weeks and had monitoring appointments. Tbh I qould say she is more shared care however likes the attention of having a consultant led pregnancy!
I’m sorry you went through that 💖 I’ve had GD with my last 2 my first I had cholestasis then 5 recurrent miscarriages it’s tough. I wouldn’t want a home birth considering she has prems and a history of group b strep.

Something else to add to the list of problems with this troublesome pregnany..SPD 🙄
Why does this stupid women keep having kids! All she does is complain when she's pregnant and then continues to complain when they're born. I can only think it's for attention.

Reactions: 7
Why does this stupid women keep having kids! All she does is complain when she's pregnant and then continues to complain when they're born. I can only think it's for attention.
She has kids all for the gram same as her friend “sensationalseven” have kids so they get freebies and attention

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Something else to add to the list of problems with this troublesome pregnany..SPD 🙄
Oh ffs she's so annoying!

Do you think she googles pregnancy problems and then says she has it? Dear God! Anyone would think she's the only women ever to be pregnant!

God the woman is the epiphany of a hyperchondriac.... the HG is back now but in 'waves'... it couldn't possibly be just normal pregnancy sickness could it. Clearly her followers have literally zero braincells of they think this stuff is the truth.
Also.. didn't she get a super expensive huge coat for winter not that long ago and was raving about it yet has now brought herself another one?! 🤔

God the woman is the epiphany of a hyperchondriac.... the HG is back now but in 'waves'... it couldn't possibly be just normal pregnancy sickness could it. Clearly her followers have literally zero braincells of they think this stuff is the truth.
Also.. didn't she get a super expensive huge coat for winter not that long ago and was raving about it yet has now brought herself another one?! 🤔
Isn't hg continous extreme sickness?? Not as and when? That would mean just be normal bloody sickness! Well...in her case it probably isn't happening she just wants attention. She's so annoying

Isn't hg continous extreme sickness?? Not as and when? That would mean just be normal bloody sickness! Well...in her case it probably isn't happening she just wants attention. She's so annoying
Yes you are right HG is extremely severe, she qould be bed bound or at least house bound by it, it includes weight loss and not even being able to keep down fluids at all! She does NOT have HG, she probably has had a wave of nausea which every pregnant woman will get from time to time!

Yes you are right HG is extremely severe, she qould be bed bound or at least house bound by it, it includes weight loss and not even being able to keep down fluids at all! She does NOT have HG, she probably has had a wave of nausea which every pregnant woman will get from time to time!
Exactly!

Her banging on about HG is really irritating me. Like people have said....there would be weight loss, possible hospital visits, extreme sickness all day and she would not be able to function enough to look after her children. It would be much more serious and it wouldn't be just a case of "oh my HG is back" it would be completely debilitating not just being sick a few times. What an absolute insult to women who have suffered this! I did not and I can't even imagine what women go through. Seriously Emma get over yourself and stop inventions illnesses for attention! Leave it to the people who actually have it! She has a lovely neat bump and looks very well....hg my fecking arse!

Last edited:
Exactly!

Her banging on about HG is really irritating me. Like people have said....there would be weight loss, possible hospital visits, extreme sickness all day and she would not be able to function enough to look after her children. It would be much more serious and it wouldn't be just a case of "oh my HG is back" it would be completely debilitating not just being sick a few times. What an absolute insult to women who have suffered this! I did not and I can't even imagine what women go through. Seriously Emma get over yourself and stop inventions illnesses for attention! Leave it to the people who actually have it! She has a lovely neat bump and looks very well....hg my fecking arse!
Suggesting that she looks very well will probably be triggering for her 😬🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Here she goes again she just couldn't help herself could she. So...she was sick once in the car and thats her HG back? Just being sick once?? That's normal bloody pregnancy the absolute turnip! God she really is insufferable with the made up medical drama all the time! Also why the hell would she get in thr house, sit down, and film herself putting on some huffing and puffing from her supposed hg attack 😑 god she is just so annoying

Here she goes again she just couldn't help herself could she. So...she was sick once in the car and thats her HG back? Just being sick once?? That's normal bloody pregnancy the absolute turnip! God she really is insufferable with the made up medical drama all the time! Also why the hell would she get in thr house, sit down, and film herself putting on some huffing and puffing from her supposed hg attack 😑 god she is just so annoying
Like the time she was dying with sepsis but could take photos of herself and the tile she was in labour with Eden looking at the phone to make sure Andy was looking 😂🤣😆 he was not. He deserves a medal that bloke

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.