Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG the best story ever last night where Emma goes "daddy falls asleep on the sofa and gets left downstairs"
Andys reply "that's cos mummy spends most of the day in bed... isn't that right ez?"
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Go on Andy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The house doesn’t belong to them, it is one of of their parents home and they live on-site
Are you sure? I thought they bought it and her dad moved in with them in the dinning room so he could do the garage thing up for him to live in

Reactions: 3
Are you sure? I thought they bought it and her dad moved in with them in the dinning room so he could do the garage thing up for him to live in
Not 💯 sure, I know someone who knows her and I’m pretty sure this is what they said. I may have heard that wrong tho!!

Her pelvis is in bits but they've just been for a lovely walk 🙄 I sprained my ankle a few months back. Went for a run the same evening, really helped!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The house doesn’t belong to them, it is one of of their parents home and they live on-site
They've pooled their money so Andy and Emma have the large house and Emma's dad has converted an outbuilding into his home.
Emma's mum and sister live far away so it's ideal as she has an on site grandparent for childcare despite attempting to tell us she has no help lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pelvis is in bits yet they've been out to tesco the garden centre and now at soft play. I love that her spd, insomnia and sickness doesn't affect her when she's doing these things. Such a lucky 'mama'

• Haha
Oh! Of course....her sickness is back! But luckily only in the night. In the day she is fine to get up to her usual breakfast out, walk on the beach and a trip to tesco

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh! Of course....her sickness is back! But luckily only in the night. In the day she is fine to get up to her usual breakfast out, walk on the beach and a trip to tesco
Also had lunch out and soft play for precious Eden. I thought she had HG and hip issues too?

What a surprise..she's been quiet on Insta because wait for it.....she's been poorly! Honestly she's bleeping insufferable with her medical dramas. Funnily enough she always manages to do her hair and make up when she's apparently 'poorly' jesus christ I would hate to be andy having to deal with her made up illnesses

She really wants an early baby doesn’t she. I don’t believe she’s as far gone as she says. I’m glad she’s struggling I know that’s horrible but she’s so smug about everything thinking she’s the only one to have baby’s and everyone owes her little miss fairy pants

She really wants an early baby doesn’t she. I don’t believe she’s as far gone as she says. I’m glad she’s struggling I know that’s horrible but she’s so smug about everything thinking she’s the only one to have baby’s and everyone owes her little miss fairy pants
She’s likely more far on than she’s declaring so when she gives birth at full term she’ll claim the baby was premature.

She’s only had one prem baby hasn’t she? Why does she always say they will come early. If she’s that much at risk why does she keep having kids

She’s only had one prem baby hasn’t she? Why does she always say they will come early. If she’s that much at risk why does she keep having kids
Eliza was prem, the others were maybe a couple of weeks early but nothing to make a huge issue about on Instagram. All mine were early 34-38 weeks I don’t need counselling about it like she does. She annoys me so much she’s the type that you’ve had a early baby but hers was much earlier or you had issues in labour but she nearly died type of person

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.