Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like the time she was dying with sepsis but could take photos of herself and the tile she was in labour with Eden looking at the phone to make sure Andy was looking 😂🤣😆 he was not. He deserves a medal that bloke
Thats got to be her best moments 🤣😬or shall I say our best moments

Reactions: 2
I didn't get to watch that can I find it anywhere??
Dont worry if you cant find it, You'll probably get a repeat performance with the birth of #6. Infact we should run a sweepstake as to what medical complications she can invent because you can guarantee she will ensure its not a smooth labour and birth!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For someone who has absolutely no time and allegedly struggles to juggle work and kids with no help I'd absolutely love to know how she manages to 'squeeze in' the appointments for a cut and colour this week plus nails last week. Fair play getting it done but just be honest Enma.
I hate how she portrays a life with no time and having to watch money when blatantly that's a lie!! Why does she always portray such negative life. Is she embarrassed she has such a comfortable existence or does she genuinely think she has it hard??!!

Attachments

• Haha
Does anyone know what her bloke does? I'm intrigued to know how they afford that big house etc?

Reactions: 1
For someone who has absolutely no time and allegedly struggles to juggle work and kids with no help I'd absolutely love to know how she manages to 'squeeze in' the appointments for a cut and colour this week plus nails last week. Fair play getting it done but just be honest Enma.
I hate how she portrays a life with no time and having to watch money when blatantly that's a lie!! Why does she always portray such negative life. Is she embarrassed she has such a comfortable existence or does she genuinely think she has it hard??!!
It annoys me she says she’s hard up but they’ve had new carpets throughout and building the wood cabin etc for a new office outside

Does anyone know what her bloke does? I'm intrigued to know how they afford that big house etc?
He has his own business. She doesn't talk about it much because its something to do with drainage/sewerage so not very insta cool 😁 although she did briefly in lockdown make a few references to Andy being a keyworker and explained his job then

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see she’s trying to yet again make up how far along she is/isn’t.
When she posted the announcement on 3rd August the scan picture said 20w5d. So how was she only 24 weeks the other day.?!

Reactions: 4
That video of her getting out of bed like a duck because of 'pregnancy problems' im cringing! She doesn't have problems she just likes to create medical drama. She has the smallest bump yet acts like she's going round massive! Bet she sails through it really! If it was so bad and you had hg etc u wouldn't be on your 6th pregnancy!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yet again another video of her pointlessly rocking her TWO year old. Change the record

• Haha
  • Sick
Omg the post about the midwife appointment 😂 did the midwife really keep asking if she was ok? I very much doubt it and all the crap about everything having to be ok etc Emma you planned this you knew you wanted baby number 6 don’t act like it’s a shock and your struggling to take it in you absolute fool. She is going to be screwed big time when it’s here. She’s still bed sharing with Eden, she’s still rocking him to sleep. Good luck still doing that with a tired grouchy Eden and then a screaming baby that needs feeding at the same time as well as your other children who need meals cooked, 3 children needing help with homework, Ezra causing carnage outside all the school pickups etc she really hasn’t thought it through but hey it “works for them” but moans everyday how empty her cup is 😂 also now has hip problems…oh please just shut up with your made up issues

Reactions: 6
Omg the post about the midwife appointment 😂 did the midwife really keep asking if she was ok? I very much doubt it and all the crap about everything having to be ok etc Emma you planned this you knew you wanted baby number 6 don’t act like it’s a shock and your struggling to take it in you absolute fool. She is going to be screwed big time when it’s here. She’s still bed sharing with Eden, she’s still rocking him to sleep. Good luck still doing that with a tired grouchy Eden and then a screaming baby that needs feeding at the same time as well as your other children who need meals cooked, 3 children needing help with homework, Ezra causing carnage outside all the school pickups etc she really hasn’t thought it through but hey it “works for them” but moans everyday how empty her cup is 😂 also now has hip problems…oh please just shut up with your made up issues
She's insufferable isn't she. I don't think she has any pregnancy problems she just likes the attention of having medical issues. Oh I so can't wait for her to have this baby. Her cup will definitely be empty!

Reactions: 4
"This is the First time in this pregnancy that I've thought....I really.need to slow down" oh seriously Emma bore off. Women have been getting pregnant and carrying on with life since forever. You've got 5 kids to deal with and a business and you've still decided that one more is needed even thought your 'cup is.empty' blah blah bloody blah. Get on it with it and stop making a drama out of everything. You happily put make up on this morning and looked very nice....you seem to be doing fine at life being pregnant so stop making out it's all so exhausting!

• Haha
Claims she has bad hips yet manages to sit cross legged on the sofa?
She's just proved it was yet another made up pregnancy complaint as most can barely open their legs wide enough to get out of bed when SPD hits, let alone dream of sitting this way!
She's so full of tit. Who would make up medical complaints for attention? Its so weird.

Now she has pregnancy insomnia 🙄 dear God. Enough with all the made up medical tit! No seriously.....Enough!

• Haha
OMG the best story ever last night where Emma goes "daddy falls asleep on the sofa and gets left downstairs"
Andys reply "that's cos mummy spends most of the day in bed... isn't that right ez?"
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG the best story ever last night where Emma goes "daddy falls asleep on the sofa and gets left downstairs"
Andys reply "that's cos mummy spends most of the day in bed... isn't that right ez?"
🤣🤣🤣🤣
What makes this even better is that she's now put a story up if her.... in bed with Eden hababa

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.