Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't realise HG only comes when you don't have plans for a date night/days out?? Gosh you learn something new every day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I only started following her when Eden was born...was she this Insufferable with the other pregnancy?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I only started following her when Eden was born...was she this Insufferable with the other pregnancy?
I only started to follow her again a few months after she had Eden as I was pregnant at the same time and I couldn't even listen to her, I was a nurse working 13 hour days and she really sickened me, she wasn't even working then and it was like you said, insufferable

Reactions: 5
I yet again fascinated by Emma's apparent HG. I mean how nice of it to leave her alone because she's going to the beach with her friend? Hair looked lovely too, I'm so glad it also held out enough for her to do her hair too. What a lucky women! Also, she was "triggered" by something today. There's me thinking she had forgot about that word!🥱

I thought she can’t ever breastfeed again after the last time hospital stay? I’m sure that’s what was said - that because of the reoccurring mastitis and it developing into severe sepsis twice that she can’t breastfeed ever again? Hence having to stop last time when not wanting to?

She can't help herself can she.... "the walk to work was not easy" oh bore off Emma, if you were that bad with HG you wouldn't of been able to go to work. She almost says it so we don't think she's bullshitiing about hg cus she's at work so has to get her 2 pence in and say how it WASNT easy. She's managed to go yo tesco to get coke even though she was so ill and has gone to work. She's absolutely Insufferable and she's only going to get worse. She will have the worst pregnancy ever. Honestly this sixth baby is just absolutely ridiculous. Being spread thin as she says and struggling with childcare but decides to have another? Running out of content because she hasn't got a baby any more?? Oh god can you imagine what she's gonna be like when she's breastfeeding again fml

• Wow
I thought she can’t ever breastfeed again after the last time hospital stay? I’m sure that’s what was said - that because of the reoccurring mastitis and it developing into severe sepsis twice that she can’t breastfeed ever again? Hence having to stop last time when not wanting to?
Well we know Emma likes to tell a few fibs so we will soon find out!

Reactions: 4
Emma will say anything if it gets her the attention. She will try again and miraculously be absolutely fine this time round of breastfeeding and she will beat all the odds of having sepsis again

I'm sure there's a disorder which means you constantly make up medical problems that's wrong with you? So Emma. She will absolutely breastfeed again. She didn't even have sepsis ffs she managed to film herself when she did I bet she had an Ingrowing toenail or something. God there will be a lot more 'traumas' to come with this sodding pregnancy

Reactions: 3
Anyone else find it so annoying when she keeps moving the camera down to her stomach? Nobody cares!!

I'm sure there's a disorder which means you constantly make up medical problems that's wrong with you? So Emma. She will absolutely breastfeed again. She didn't even have sepsis ffs she managed to film herself when she did I bet she had an Ingrowing toenail or something. God there will be a lot more 'traumas' to come with this sodding pregnancy
Yes, isn't it Munchaussen? Although I think it's called something different now.
Lovely that the HG also left her alone so she could enjoy her freebie weekend in a caravan 😆
Although such a shame that her time away has been blighted by hip problems hence her needing to research hugely expensive pregnancy pillows. I mean,carrying around that HUGE bump must be so tiresome for her 😒
(I get a bigger hump after eating a roast!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes, isn't it Munchaussen? Although I think it's called something different now.
Lovely that the HG also left her alone so she could enjoy her freebie weekend in a caravan 😆
Although such a shame that her time away has been blighted by hip problems hence her needing to research hugely expensive pregnancy pillows. I mean,carrying around that HUGE bump must be so tiresome for her 😒
(I get a bigger hump after eating a roast!)
Omg is that what she said? Of course she had to have a other pregnancy symptom to exaggerate!

Omg is that what she said? Of course she had to have a other pregnancy symptom to exaggerate!
Omg just seen it....she barely looks pregnant ffs how can she be uncomfortable 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hoping she will be gifted a free pillow cause she definitely couldn’t afford one 🤨

Reactions: 1
As mentioned before I'm so glad her awful sickness this morning managed to hide away whilst she had a big cornish pasty. Same with the times when she's been to work, to the beach, to tesco....it really has held off! Could we possibly start a new trend for her? Starting with.....I'm so glad her sickness stayed away for her.... (insert what she did even though her sickness is apparently terrible 🤣)

• Haha
As mentioned before I'm so glad her awful sickness this morning managed to hide away whilst she had a big cornish pasty. Same with the times when she's been to work, to the beach, to tesco....it really has held off! Could we possibly start a new trend for her? Starting with.....I'm so glad her sickness stayed away for her.... (insert what she did even though her sickness is apparently terrible 🤣)
… ate ice cream 🍦 😝

went on a bus 🚌 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So she pretty much admits that she was scrounging for a pillow to be sent to her cus she's said she's meant to be doing a review on it. Do these god awful mummy bloggers have any shame?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.