Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just had to do a story about how everyone is saying she looks great. She just can't bear the thought of people knowing she's absolutely fine She simply must have medical problems. She's is the biggest attention seeker going it's cringeworthy

Reactions: 5
She’s going to be rocking that child at his 18th birthday party 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s going to be rocking that child at his 18th birthday party 😅
No she won't, he's being replaced in a few months time 🤣. At least then she can rock an actual baby without looking so frigging ridiculous. LET HIM BE A CHILD! HE DOESNT NEED A BOTTLE AND ROCKING LIKE A BABY EMMA!!!

Reactions: 5
This women has to have a mental condition surely!? I cannot believe any women would want to go through pregnancy, childbirth, toddler stage 6 times! And this pregnancy is no accident, she's had 5 children, surely she knows how babies are made now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This women has to have a mental condition surely!? I cannot believe any women would want to go through pregnancy, childbirth, toddler stage 6 times! And this pregnancy is no accident, she's had 5 children, surely she knows how babies are made now 🤣
Don’t forget she’s allergic to ALL protection

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she????
So she says she can’t have the coil because it moved itself and could of gone up to her lungs 🙈 not sure about all the others though and why she’s allergic to them. Everything that comes out of her mouth is like a “oh of course only Emma could make a something out of nothing” she’s trying to make HG a thing in this pregnancy but it’s just not there.behaving the energy for walks along the beach and pushing the double bugaboo that’s remade an appearance

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The way she goes on about the baby not being planned. Emma...you have 5 kids and you are a grown women, you know how to make a baby and you know how to stop making one. Yes accidents happen, but not this often and it was obvious she wanted another by what she was saying about getting Eden out of bed first. Shes absolutely obsessed with babies and breastfeeding it's weird. Also....she had to go home early from IKEA because she feels pregnant now and so struggling. She barely has a bump ffs. Why has she gotto make everything a medical drama! Anyone would think she the was the only women ever to be pregnant! Can't wait for the birth....I would imagine it will be 'traumatic' and the most painful birth known to man

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The way she goes on about the baby not being planned. Emma...you have 5 kids and you are a grown women, you know how to make a baby and you know how to stop making one. Yes accidents happen, but not this often and it was obvious she wanted another by what she was saying about getting Eden out of bed first. Shes absolutely obsessed with babies and breastfeeding it's weird. Also....she had to go home early from IKEA because she feels pregnant now and so struggling. She barely has a bump ffs. Why has she gotto make everything a medical drama! Anyone would think she the was the only women ever to be pregnant! Can't wait for the birth....I would imagine it will be 'traumatic' and the most painful birth known to man
The pregnancy was very much planned! By her! A surprise possibly for her hubby but not for her!

Reactions: 6
What I can't understand is why she wants another one. I followed her for a bit after she had Eden and all she did was moan. Moaned about the birth, moaned about breastfeeding, moaned about lack of sleep, moaned about everything. I mean I get it, I moaned a bit after having mine...... but I'm not planning on having 16 kids 🤣

Reactions: 3
What I can't understand is why she wants another one. I followed her for a bit after she had Eden and all she did was moan. Moaned about the birth, moaned about breastfeeding, moaned about lack of sleep, moaned about everything. I mean I get it, I moaned a bit after having mine...... but I'm not planning on having 16 kids 🤣
Exactly. She moans about 'so many plates spinning' and feeling like she is being spread thinly...so what does she do to combat that? Have another baby. Yep totally the way to do it! She doesn't seem like a mum.who can naturally cope with so many kids it just doesn't suit her. I think some people have so many kids because they like the baby stage. I loved having mine but sod having a third because funnily enough....the don't stay babies and turn into kids who answer back!!

She’s moaning because she’s not quite living the high life shed like and envisioned, like her insta huns where they have help nanny’s /parents/grandparents etc Andy is straight back to work and reality is shes lumbered with her own kids but to Instagram makes it look all rainbows and unicorns makes out she’s super women having all these kids. I’d love to see how she copes as Eden is still very much babied by her and while she’s lead in bed day in day out breastfeeding the new baby just like she did Eden she’s still going to have an extremely needy Eden. As well as Ezra who can’t be left unattended as he goes wondering off. She’s an actual moron, I’d love more baby’s but it just isn’t fair on my others maybe she needs to think of her football team she already has and not have more. She always seems to have “prem” baby’s wouldn’t you think that’s your body telling you to give it a break or that’s it now

Very interesting that the log cabin is being constructed in the garden. I suspect Andy is going to be called upon to do a lot more childcare this time around and the hone office jn the garden is her way of keeping him close by.
Laughable that Emma keeps dropping in that she won't be able to have maternity leave....I remember her saying exactly the same thing before. She even set up a home studio/room for her health coach and massage clients but ultimately it never succeeded because she never wanted it to. She's all talk. She blamed her business closing down on covid which is nonsense, it was over well before that.
I'm just waiting for the latest round of complaints about being triggered/having a traumatic experience/needing time and space to fill up cups etc etc and using it as an excuse to lay in bed for the first year whilst her dad and Andy do everything else

Very interesting that the log cabin is being constructed in the garden. I suspect Andy is going to be called upon to do a lot more childcare this time around and the hone office jn the garden is her way of keeping him close by.
Laughable that Emma keeps dropping in that she won't be able to have maternity leave....I remember her saying exactly the same thing before. She even set up a home studio/room for her health coach and massage clients but ultimately it never succeeded because she never wanted it to. She's all talk. She blamed her business closing down on covid which is nonsense, it was over well before that.
I'm just waiting for the latest round of complaints about being triggered/having a traumatic experience/needing time and space to fill up cups etc etc and using it as an excuse to lay in bed for the first year whilst her dad and Andy do everything else
Can’t have maternity leave but can pick and choose when she goes to work which is every new mums dream. Not falling for her sob woe is me story’s.

I remember the home studio was set up for eyelash extensions. She trained to do them but it never took off. I don’t remember her actually working before this new business has It been even running a year yet?

Not sure why that is underlined but I’m too tired to care 😆

I remember the home studio was set up for eyelash extensions. She trained to do them but it never took off. I don’t remember her actually working before this new business has It been even running a year yet?

Not sure why that is underlined but I’m too tired to care 😆
She also had a massage room where there dining room is then it got turned into Edens bedroom 😂

Looking like baby’s going to come early but he’s happy for me to have a home birth….yeah ok hun 👍🏻

My first baby was affected by GBS and there was NO WAY I could have my second at home, I actually went into labour and progressed so quickly that I had to be ambulanced in to make sure he was actually born in the hospital. She is the biggest Billy bullshitter there ever was. Also notice how she covered up the info and date on her scan?🙄

Looking like baby’s going to come early but he’s happy for me to have a home birth….yeah ok hun 👍🏻

My first baby was affected by GBS and there was NO WAY I could have my second at home, I actually went into labour and progressed so quickly that I had to be ambulanced in to make sure he was actually born in the hospital. She is the biggest Billy bullshitter there ever was. Also notice how she covered up the info and date on her scan?🙄
Also she was so relieved to have the consultant she’s had with some of her other pregnancy’s and happy that she didn’t have to go over loads her already knew her history of prem baby’s etc probably not because he knows you Emma he sees thousands of pregnant women he has most probably read your notes that’s all it really isn’t that deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.