Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing adds up with her... she is a serial liar and her whole life is getting attention from the gram

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nearly ‘died’ from sepsis caused by mastitis… I know what I’ll do, baby wear on my FRONT 🤦🏼‍♀️ Like you said, must be so tender still 🥴 If you’re not stable or well enough to drive a car, why are you wearing your baby! Not good for your chest or what if you fall as you’re soooo weak still 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nearly ‘died’ from sepsis caused by mastitis… I know what I’ll do, baby wear on my FRONT 🤦🏼‍♀️ Like you said, must be so tender still 🥴 If you’re not stable or well enough to drive a car, why are you wearing your baby! Not good for your chest or what if you fall as you’re soooo weak still 🙄
Exactly she’s fighting an infection in her boobs having a baby squashed up to them and the weight on her back will not be comfortable at all.

Reactions: 4
I'm so glad I found this thread. Usually I'm over with brummy, beggy lamb etc. But I have been following mothering if for nearly a year now and have never put my finger on what it is about her I don't like. Reading here you have all summed it up. I have the same amount of kids , and am a PT so felt like we have loads in common, but my God she moans none stop! My friend also had sepsis and messaged her and got an odd reply back. Very vague and " never mind hun" and basically read as your wasting my time messaging me as I don't really care about your story. But I wasn't aware of her previous lies and non stop moaning, and thought I was being a bit judgemental that I find my life so much easier and happier even though our situations where somewhat similar.

Reactions: 5
I'm so glad I found this thread. Usually I'm over with brummy, beggy lamb etc. But I have been following mothering if for nearly a year now and have never put my finger on what it is about her I don't like. Reading here you have all summed it up. I have the same amount of kids , and am a PT so felt like we have loads in common, but my God she moans none stop! My friend also had sepsis and messaged her and got an odd reply back. Very vague and " never mind hun" and basically read as your wasting my time messaging me as I don't really care about your story. But I wasn't aware of her previous lies and non stop moaning, and thought I was being a bit judgemental that I find my life so much easier and happier even though our situations where somewhat similar.
She’d put you off having children honestly. She does it for content she thinks it makes her look relatable but I’ve never known anyone who makes life seem impossible to live yet truth is she has it easier than some mums with less kids. She doesn’t appreciate what she has it’s why she feels the need to dramatise every aspect of her life because it’s just not enough

Reactions: 3
Nothing adds up with her... she is a serial liar and her whole life is getting attention from the gram
So much for never having any help, she's so full of tit! Her Dad lives in the garden & clearly gives her lots of help so the woe me tit doesn't wash with me at all. She's such an attention seeking drama queen, pathetic for a grown adult!

Reactions: 6
She’d put you off having children honestly. She does it for content she thinks it makes her look relatable but I’ve never known anyone who makes life seem impossible to live yet truth is she has it easier than some mums with less kids. She doesn’t appreciate what she has it’s why she feels the need to dramatise every aspect of her life because it’s just not enough
It's the martyrdom of her that is so grating for me. Stop having the babies that you keep saying you can't cope with! Until today reading the threads here I had no idea she's said about childhood abuse, which just makes her moaning and attitude to her children even worse. And the breastfeeding 😴. You've fed him for 14 months, if it's giving you sepsis just stop. She just comes across as so ridiculous that she has to continue to feed him herself now. He's eating foods, drinking from sippy cups, if you were feeding him and it was working for you both to continue that's great. But to keep saying it's nearly killing you, but continuing anyway until you forced too when there is absolutely no reason to than your want is just ridiculous. What use are you to your 5 children when you've died of sepsis just so you could tell Instagram you breastfed longer than other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's the martyrdom of her that is so grating for me. Stop having the babies that you keep saying you can't cope with! Until today reading the threads here I had no idea she's said about childhood abuse, which just makes her moaning and attitude to her children even worse. And the breastfeeding 😴. You've fed him for 14 months, if it's giving you sepsis just stop. She just comes across as so ridiculous that she has to continue to feed him herself now. He's eating foods, drinking from sippy cups, if you were feeding him and it was working for you both to continue that's great. But to keep saying it's nearly killing you, but continuing anyway until you forced too when there is absolutely no reason to than your want is just ridiculous. What use are you to your 5 children when you've died of sepsis just so you could tell Instagram you breastfed longer than other people.
Yes and her kids will still eat Mac Donald’s greasy kebabs try a cigarette drink alcohol etc so all this I want to breastfeed so I can give him the best isn’t going to make the slightest difference when he’s older or when she isn’t here anymore

• Heart
welcome, she really is something else. So deluded, no you are not being judgy she is the worst. I really don’t understand why so many women fawn over her, constantly telling her how amazing she is when there are women like you holding it all down and more and actually enjoying your children

welcome, she really is something else. So deluded, no you are not being judgy she is the worst. I really don’t understand why so many women fawn over her, constantly telling her how amazing she is when there are women like you holding it all down and more and actually enjoying your children
Exactly this. So many other family / mother accounts feed her behaviour just because she has a large following and being pally with her would benefit them. She is honestly vile, I think she is widely referred to as moaning_it as I don’t think she has ever said a positive thing in her life. I googled the tablets on her hospital picture and the antibiotics are used for chest infections. I don’t believe for a second that she had sepsis. I believe she thinks she did as she has serious issues but it was obviously a minor infection because she is carrying on as normal now.

The parent blogger influencers seem way more toxic and fake than others. I’m from Grimsby and there’s a girl called Zoe (zoloubooth) who walks around the supermarket with her nose stuck in the air. Doesn’t work and palms her kid off to nursery every day but claims to be a parenting guru.

Reactions: 8
I don’t believe she’s had sepsis either. From nearly going into “septic shock” and dying I’m sure it takes a lot longer than a week to recover. Not filming herself doing beach days and entertaining friends for the afternoon. I wish i was her. So relatable she’s superwomen 😂

How is the moany martyr getting on? (I'm still blocked on insta)
She’s doing amazing she’s out everyday driving around having sleepovers in her bedroom with the kids doing her hair and makeup. Hard to believe she nearly died really

I love how a brush with death hasn't stopped moaning_it from posting her cringe worthy ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.