Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that it - she’s stopped breastfeeding? I couldn’t be bothered listening to her waffle

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Is that it - she’s stopped breastfeeding? I couldn’t be bothered listening to her waffle
That is literally it. Oh but from what I can guess she almost nearly died AGAIN!! God the women’s a walking miracle twice she’s nearly died now

Reactions: 1
It’s probably because she had to start some medication for her mental health that is not safe for breastfeeding.

Reactions: 4
Her timeline doesn’t add up either. She said 3 days ago that they hadn’t been out of the house for 2 weeks. Except they went on holiday on the 9th? And probably didn’t come back until say, the 12th. So they were at home for a week. And in that time, she’s apparently nearly died (again), yet looks perfectly fine now?!

Reactions: 9
So ….. pet peeve when people call it boob, why not ‘milk’ ‘mummy’s milk’ even if you have to. I find people who say boob are those attention seekers. Why does she have to be so dramatic about her health, it’s got to be Covid hasn’t it? Timeline is completely wrong, if it was Covid I bet they traveled when they should be isolating. Also she is the queen of the humble brag… now I have small boobs and they are really perky.

Reactions: 3
She just lies/exaggerates all the time. Also her boobs are fake (which is fine but she’s never admitted it and now talking like she wants small boobs).

Reactions: 5
What is with these self indulgent quotes she posts, written by HERSELF?! Who does that, except maybe people who are trained in some way to dispense advice. They aren't even insightful, the grammar on the new one makes me want to scream into a pillow. Imagine she wrote the quotes for Nike "just do it, if you want, all that matters is you being present"

The quotes are just cringe. She gains a few followers each time someone shares her or she pops out another kid why do these Insta huns then think they can go on and then write a book? There all doing it. Also what’s with sharing on her stories every person that shares her posts? I don’t get it

Reactions: 3
That woman has more lives than a cat. I've never known anyone have so many near death experiences.
And for someone who's been on the brink of death she certainly looks OK?!?! I loon worse running around after 2 kids with a common cold.

Without breastfeeding Eden she really has got little all else to share. Half the week she's just an average mum of three - 1 if whom is at school and 1 is at nursery (whilst the girls are with their dad). I hate to say it and I think it would be a terrible idea but she'll probably have another because she needs to for the gram. Eden will soon be out of favour now he's not permanently attached to her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s saying she had sepsis again then
Because she hadn’t fully recovered from last time clearly. She tried to hard to do to much to make herself look good for the gram so she has people messaging her saying she’s a hero she’s a queen

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I don't think she really does much though to make herself ill again.. Few beach trips and coffee shops with 3 kids isn't that strenuous.

• Heart
I don't think she really does much though to make herself ill again.. Few beach trips and coffee shops with 3 kids isn't that strenuous.
I’m thinking she went two days with not breastfeeding while in hospital considering she was still feeding on demand that couldn’t of been good for her. She then went home and went back to breastfeeding with a bang to get her supply back up and feeding him for the sake of it. Eden is a busy boy who probably doesn’t feed as much as she’d like anymore and is using her for comfort mainly and her milk supply is now back all over the place which like she said is why she keeps getting mastitis. Leaving it untreated like last time resulted in her getting mastitis leading onto sepsis

It’s not actually uncommon to have recurring sepsis but obviously for Emma she likes to be in those few numbers who actually have it again. She can’t really play the I can’t rest I have children card she barely has the older girls and her dad and husband are there at the click of her fingers so no excuse she just loves to be super women

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.