Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god oh god oh god. Just when you think she can't stoop lower...... She's dancing around in her undercrackers advertising period pants

Didn't we get the same 'terrible postpartum period' story a while back when she was advertising sanitary towels?!?!?!?! How many times can you have a terrible first period after giving birth - us mere mortals get one but something magical must happen to moaning_it as she has several 😂
Forget sepsis, I think she has memory loss

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh god oh god oh god. Just when you think she can't stoop lower...... She's dancing around in her undercrackers advertising period pants

Didn't we get the same 'terrible postpartum period' story a while back when she was advertising sanitary towels?!?!?!?! How many times can you have a terrible first period after giving birth - us mere mortals get one but something magical must happen to moaning_it as she has several 😂
Forget sepsis, I think she has memory loss
OMG yes she did, she must think we are all idiots or doesn’t care, just wants that coin! Moaning_it 😂

Reactions: 3
I remember the Always ad.. Think it was one she did lying in her underwear and the older girls looked mortified in the photos. She's been gifted some free period pants and we got treated to some more awkward dancing yay

The period pants dance. I'm done, actually done 🤦🤦 on a different note am I the only one irritated but the constant use of that cringe worthy word 'mama' 🤢 why does she use it and every one commenting "you've got this mama" It honestly makes me want to gag

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember the Always ad.. Think it was one she did lying in her underwear and the older girls looked mortified in the photos. She's been gifted some free period pants and we got treated to some more awkward dancing yay
That was when she was talking about periods but every picture she was lead/sat and stood breastfeeding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel really bitchy because yet again I'm critising her but this mornings story is grating on me just as much as last nights.
Is it necessary that she stands there in her bra constantly checking herself out and readjusting her bra?! She is so attention seeking.

Also, she said in one breath that she's tired and still recovering from her ordeal and then 2 story's later she's talking about how good she feels and is back to work and running around after the kids because Andy is working away. It comes to something when you are that much of a liar your story changes with every breath.

Reactions: 6
Not quite sure my husband would be ok with me flaunting around on social media for 30,000+ strangers in my bra she can put them away now!

Reactions: 4
Did she actually just say that she’s now realised motherhood goes beyond the first months and year? Like yes?! You do have 4 other children…

Reactions: 7
Did she actually just say that she’s now realised motherhood goes beyond the first months and year? Like yes?! You do have 4 other children…
But dont you love that she's only come to this 'realisation' because apparently her and Andy have had a chat and it sounds as though he's told her no more kids!
So she's retaliates by publicly bashing him saying he works all the time and hides in a cave so he doesn't have to face it.
No love, what he's doing is having to work his arse off so you can live in your princess Palace with all your sprogs and live off him whilst constantly having your face in your phone camera!! Absolute ungrateful witch!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I was like this 😮 at that, just goes to show she really has only been interested in the baby stage. I feel for the big girls, I have a 10 yr old and they still need just as much nurturing, care, loving and stimulation, but those girls appear to have been so neglected over the last 3yrs

Reactions: 7
I actually listened last night usually scroll past with her ummming and eye bleeping herself but wow how do people in real life tolerate her. If she's now just realising this is the last year they will all want to do the same outings maybe she will finally include the older girls in some family holidays.

I feel for the older girls I see so many of these accounts on insta who blatantly make a difference to children from previous relationships.

As for Andy hiding away..shes so self centered she can't see he's working to provide for all those kids and the extra cost that comes with it. He just looks knackered and good for him putting his foot down to more babies.

Reactions: 4
Exactly this. So many other family / mother accounts feed her behaviour just because she has a large following and being pally with her would benefit them. She is honestly vile, I think she is widely referred to as moaning_it as I don’t think she has ever said a positive thing in her life. I googled the tablets on her hospital picture and the antibiotics are used for chest infections. I don’t believe for a second that she had sepsis. I believe she thinks she did as she has serious issues but it was obviously a minor infection because she is carrying on as normal now.

The parent blogger influencers seem way more toxic and fake than others. I’m from Grimsby and there’s a girl called Zoe (zoloubooth) who walks around the supermarket with her nose stuck in the air. Doesn’t work and palms her kid off to nursery every day but claims to be a parenting guru.
I definitely think Zoe (zoloubooth) needs her own thread on here.

Or just not at all Emma 😫
Why is there a need for another child?? Always moaning that it's hard work which don't get me wrong it really is .. and I only have two. That's why I haven't had more! Why push yourself? Why cant people just concentrate on the children they have rather than throwing more kids into the mix which means less time for the others. Unfair in my opinion. I couldn't cope with her drama about having supposedly severe morning sickness again if she got pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.