Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wait; has Emma had sepsis 🙄
Her moaning is exhausting. The long pauses when she speaks, just everything about her. Looks like she’s had some fresh Botox though, glad your near death experience didn’t stop you getting ya tox fix luv

Reactions: 7
The trauma because she had to stop breastfeeding. I just can't believe these words are coming from her mouth. Why is everything such A TRAUMA!! Biggest attention seeker I've ever come across. She's traumatized because she can't bang on about bloody breastfeeding on Instagram any more and get dribble below of "you're amazing mama" 🙄

Reactions: 8
Love that she’s rushing and stressing herself because they have to leave the house at 9.30 but still had time to sit and do “yoga” and waffle on stories. If it wasn’t because she’s rushing for the older girls and It being a walk at the beach or brunch she would be fine no moaning

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Am I just being a witch or his her top she's wearing today a bit inappropriate for taking her kids out to the park 🤔

Reactions: 6
Don't really pay attention to her because she is extremely boring but my god the amount of breastfeeding rubbish she posts! Is she a mother or a gigantic nipple!? She's unhealthily obsessed and it's not normal!

Reactions: 8
No wonder Andy is looking rough, he must be absolutely starving looking at that curry!

Reactions: 4
The best mothering tool??? Shut up! What about those you can’t or choose not to??

Reactions: 3
Don't really pay attention to her because she is extremely boring but my god the amount of breastfeeding rubbish she posts! Is she a mother or a gigantic nipple!? She's unhealthily obsessed and it's not normal!
I’m going with the latter! She is probably the reason why breastfeeding isn’t “normalised” there’s feeding your baby then there’s being way over the top about feeling the need to just want to get your boob out how does one have so much time on there hands to share all these inspirational quotes

Instead of doing yoga and enjoying it, she’s too busy watching how she looks on camera while recording it.

Reactions: 7
She’s desperate for people to think she’s pregnant
Why buy alcohol free?? She’s not breastfeeding anymore so why not have a glass of the real thing? She makes my head hurt

Oh wow she can be a spiteful madam! Andy wants the living room as it’s his time to chill but she wants to do bleeping yoga 😂 get over yourself women she did yoga this morning Andys been at work all day he has the right to chill. There’s plenty of other rooms to do yoga in

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.