Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not actually uncommon to have recurring sepsis but obviously for Emma she likes to be in those few numbers who actually have it again. She can’t really play the I can’t rest I have children card she barely has the older girls and her dad and husband are there at the click of her fingers so no excuse she just loves to be super women
I agree… she has a support network.

also convenient that she left it until prime engagement on a Sunday to announce it and dropping hints into her stories this week. Just screams attention seeking rather than ‘raising awareness’

Reactions: 9
dont believe anything that comes out of her mouth. such an attention seeker

Reactions: 6
Also where are ALL her birth trauma stories considering it’s birth trauma week and she’s had the worst traumatic births in the whole entire world or are they really not as traumatic as she thinks and her nearly dying AGAIN seems much more appealing for her engagement

Reactions: 4
I think she has fabricated and induced illness, she is mental, just hope it doesn’t turn into fabricated and induced illness by proxy when she doesn’t get enough attention

I thought she said she had septic shock last time? Now she’s saying acting like it’s the first time and being all traumatised by it. Not that I think she had septic shock and ‘nearly died’ at all!

Reactions: 3
I serious can't be doing with all the drama about breastfeeding. She's gutted because it was taken out of her hands 🤦🤦 is there anything she won't dramatize? The worst bit.... The video. She filmed herself 'dieing'... Who the hell can do that? She doesn't remember doing it. If you can't remember doing it you wouldn't of had the energy to do it in the first place. Also... Why I'm god's name would you film yourself apparently fighting for your life anyway? Oh yes of course.... To create fake drama on here!

Reactions: 7
I serious can't be doing with all the drama about breastfeeding. She's gutted because it was taken out of her hands 🤦🤦 is there anything she won't dramatize? The worst bit.... The video. She filmed herself 'dieing'... Who the hell can do that? She doesn't remember doing it. If you can't remember doing it you wouldn't of had the energy to do it in the first place. Also... Why I'm god's name would you film yourself apparently fighting for your life anyway? Oh yes of course.... To create fake drama on here!
She does that though doesn’t she. Remember the fake contractions on FaceTime to Andy and she kept looking up to see if he was watching 😂😂😂 when I was having contractions I never had my phone in my hand and could barely open my eyes she’s a muppet

Is she claiming to have PTSD??!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
She knew sepsis was setting in but had enough time to travel back home from their holiday destination. I’m sorry but if she truly had sepsis the first time she would be aware how critical it is to get treatment immediately.

Reactions: 5
She knew sepsis was setting in but had enough time to travel back home from their holiday destination. I’m sorry but if she truly had sepsis the first time she would be aware how critical it is to get treatment immediately.
Why didn’t Andy take her straight to hospital instead of driving her back home and then have to wait for an ambulance? Like she said last time each second she was lead in that hospital bed being left untreated was a minute closer to it being fatal. But timings were ok for Andy to drive her back from the other side of the country

24E183CF-5FB9-4C77-8A9D-D485498F0D34.png

I think that is jades way of calling bullshit… she’s already had a beach day with her precious boys… sorry girls she will be in bed all day for you

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 679616

I think that is jades way of calling bullshit… she’s already had a beach day with her precious boys… sorry girls she will be in bed all day for you
“Couldn’t pick anything up or use my hands” but there was Emma recording herself from her bed so not as bad as she makes out then

Reactions: 9
View attachment 679616

That is DEFINITELY an indirect way of calling out her bullshit. The whole thing about using her ands and being at the beach... They're definitely a hint that what she is saying it all a load of bollucks 😂

So glad someone called her out in a clever way 👌

How long do we reckon she's going to drag this out for

• Heart
It’s not actually uncommon to have recurring sepsis but obviously for Emma she likes to be in those few numbers who actually have it again. She can’t really play the I can’t rest I have children card she barely has the older girls and her dad and husband are there at the click of her fingers so no excuse she just loves to be super women
But there has been no mention of Andy all the way through this. Where is he…?

Reactions: 3
“Couldn’t pick anything up or use my hands” but there was Emma recording herself from her bed so not as bad as she makes out then
Let's not all forget the number 1 rule of Instagram guys..... if it doesn't get videod, it clearly didn't happen 🤣🤣🤣

Why does it mean she will never be able to breastfeed again? If she were to have another? Like she said it’s uncommon to have recurring sepsis (it’s not) and she said in her story had she been allowed Eden with her she could of fed through it to fight the infection so why does that now mean she can’t breastfeed

Last edited:
Why does it mean she will never be able to breastfeed again? If she were to have another
she really shouldn’t have anymore 🙈 people think little ones are hard wait until they go through puberty and the teen yrs, she is not going to cope at all when she’s driving them to 10 different places and she can’t fit in her gym session, Botox and beauty treatments, she really hasn’t thought it through

Reactions: 2
‘Fighting for my life’ you really weren’t. I’ve had sepsis and it consists of more than ONE saline drip. Believe me you are so out of it the last thing you want to do is get your phone out to film it, you haven’t the strength to lift your arm. Did you mean ‘fighting to reach your iPhone charger’?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has a doctors appointment for bloods but her dads taking her? Where’s her husband considering she nearly died you’d think he’d be there. Or is that just me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.