Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once the novelty of colleeeeege has worn off she’ll be back to posting a million times a day. Seen it all before 😂

Reactions: 2
Scummy is definitely in a huff about something..maybe she’s realised no one actually likes her they just tolerate her ...I’m putting money on that college will be to much for her , she definitely won’t last ...some drama or fake illness will happen and she will give it up ...the way she does with everything...bath bombs and cheese cake business are a prime example....she talks tit ...so aye

Reactions: 6
Scummy is definitely in a huff about something..maybe she’s realised no one actually likes her they just tolerate her ...I’m putting money on that college will be to much for her , she definitely won’t last ...some drama or fake illness will happen and she will give it up ...the way she does with everything...bath bombs and cheese cake business are a prime example....she talks tit ...so aye
She’s just posted about an amazon influencer wtf!!! I think she’ll get preggo so she doesn’t need to see out the college course

Reactions: 3
She’s just posted about an amazon influencer wtf!!! I think she’ll get preggo so she doesn’t need to see out the college course
I was thinking same thing ...she will never be a nurse ..could you imagine her on a ward swearing like a trooper and puffing her vape 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WTF what bollocks 😂 Of course your phone will show those times. I bet they sit waiting for it so they can get their screenshot

• Haha
What worse than the 11:11 is that people actually send her screen shots of when they see 11:11 ..there are some sad people out there ...iv got better things to do with my time ...like read tattle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What worse than the 11:11 is that people actually send her screen shots of when they see 11:11 ..there are some sad people out there ...iv got better things to do with my time ...like read tattle 😂😂😂
I don’t get it at all! What a load of utter bollocks.

Back to Mother Rendall, what’s the deal with posting your phone screen at 11:11 and 22:22?
It's been a thing for years and years. I was told if you saw the time 11:11 you should make a wish, not like sitting waiting on it just if you catch it. Folk are just showing it now because of phones but I knew about it over 20 years ago.

It's been a thing for years and years. I was told if you saw the time 11:11 you should make a wish, not like sitting waiting on it just if you catch it. Folk are just showing it now because of phones but I knew about it over 20 years ago.
Really? I’ve never heard that before and thought it was the latest insta fad.
I’ve missed out on many wishes in my life time then 😂

• Haha
Really? I’ve never heard that before and thought it was the latest insta fad.
I’ve missed out on many wishes in my life time then 😂
Yup totally, I worked with a woman in the 90's who was obsessed and would shout '11:11 MAKE A WISH'. Eh naw it had to be the person that caught it lol. I didn't know about the 22:22 thing though.

Reactions: 1
Going by her stories today she's either been drinking or has taken something. I noticed this one night before this thread started where she was in bed but my god she was on something.....which could obviously be medication. Slurring her words big time, bit manic and eyes giving it away. Def a bit of that tonight, the longer the stories go on the worse it gets. Not dissing anyone with anxiety if that's the cause as I have it myself but she's not herself at all. I'm a bit concerned, is it just me?

Last edited:
Going by her stories today she's either been drinking or has taken something. I noticed this one night before this thread started where she was in bed but my god she was on something.....which could obviously be medication. Slurring her words big time, bit manic and eyes giving it away. Def a bit of that tonight, the longer the stories go on the worse it gets. Not dissing anyone with anxiety if that's the cause as I have it myself but she's not herself at all. I'm a bit concerned, is it just me?
I watched her stories from today and thought she was a bit off.
Despondent one minute then ecstatic about some wax 🤔

• Sad
I watched her stories from today and thought she was a bit off.
Despondent one minute then ecstatic about some wax 🤔
If you'd seen the night she was in her bedroom there was something very wrong, didn't seem like alcohol. I've followed for 18 months and she is not right tonight. Lots of cryptic messages last couple of days too.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.