Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™m no being funny but are the Gousto boxes just for her? Jamie is meant to be a fussy beggar and she showed that he had something else while she had the 2 chicken breasts herself.
This is what she had for lunch and dinner today....as I said at start of the thread....likes a munch ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™Š
Looks like jammie only eats chips and anything beige. The noise of her chomping like a pig on those gusto meals is sickening, she thinks she's Nigella cooking lego meals and trying to get her minions to buy them so she can feed her fat face for free๐Ÿท

Reactions: 4
Yass finally a thread on her and her pals ๐Ÿ˜‚ mr is a complete tit shitegate wasnt reallt funny scummy mummy drives me insane all she does is moan moan and buy herself tit shes one of those ones ive been to tenerife and shes been to elevenrife ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the other one who was acting like a fan when Mr was on the radio is car crash aswell her house is pink everwhere and her man gets no say ( her words๐Ÿคจ) she bought 3 designer books other day cost ยฃ100 i coldnt pay that for 3 books๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚ im from glasgow and they are giving us a bad name !! Sorry if i Derailed thread including others wish there was a glasgow infulencer thread ๐Ÿ˜‚ x

Reactions: 10
Looks like jammie only eats chips and anything beige. The noise of her chomping like a pig on those gusto meals is sickening, she thinks she's Nigella cooking lego meals and trying to get her minions to buy them so she can feed her fat face for free๐Ÿท
Itโ€™s they horrible bland micro chips in the wee box she buys too..is it fries to go theyโ€™re called ๐Ÿ˜ท disgusting

Yass finally a thread on her and her pals ๐Ÿ˜‚ mr is a complete tit shitegate wasnt reallt funny scummy mummy drives me insane all she does is moan moan and buy herself tit shes one of those ones ive been to tenerife and shes been to elevenrife ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the other one who was acting like a fan when Mr was on the radio is car crash aswell her house is pink everwhere and her man gets no say ( her words๐Ÿคจ) she bought 3 designer books other day cost ยฃ100 i coldnt pay that for 3 books๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚ im from glasgow and they are giving us a bad name !! Sorry if i Derailed thread including others wish there was a glasgow infulencer thread ๐Ÿ˜‚ x
The Glasgow influencer thread keeps getting deleted ๐Ÿ™„ who lives in the pink house ๐Ÿค” apart from Archie the inventor ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Itโ€™s they horrible bland micro chips in the wee box she buys too..is it fries to go theyโ€™re called ๐Ÿ˜ท disgusting

The Glasgow influencer thread keeps getting deleted ๐Ÿ™„ who lives in the pink house ๐Ÿค” apart from Archie the inventor ๐Ÿ˜‚
Dont know if im allowed to name names go back a few pages on this thread The one resembling Barbie๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ im a long time lurker I usually post sometimes in the hinch thread but this group make me cringe whats the rules on a thread when can we talk about them there all nearly at 10k ๐Ÿ˜‚ Xx

Dont know if im allowed to name names go back a few pages on this thread The one resembling Barbie๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ im a long time lurker I usually post sometimes in the hinch thread but this group make me cringe whats the rules on a thread when can we talk about them there all nearly at 10k ๐Ÿ˜‚ Xx
The one with sparkle in the name? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Yeah I think itโ€™s 10k they can have their own thread ๐Ÿ™„ annoying when theyโ€™re nearly there and you have so much to say about them ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
Yuk those things are vile.
No wonder they're all complaining of IBS and every other ailment under the sun.
Too lazy to peel a potato and all those wipes she uses to clean is a huge environmental issue. Obviously she doesn't care what kinda world her two boys are gonna live it. Selfish ๐Ÿ„

The one with sparkle in the name? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Yeah I think itโ€™s 10k they can have their own thread ๐Ÿ™„ annoying when theyโ€™re nearly there and you have so much to say about them ๐Ÿคฃ
Yes!!! Her she frys my brain they all need to get to 10k asap i will be a loyal tattler if so ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ they piss me off so much i cringe at them and think I hope to fk i donโ€™t sound like that ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚xx

Reactions: 3
Yes!!! Her she frys my brain they all need to get to 10k asap i will be a loyal tattler if so ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ they piss me off so much i cringe at them and think I hope to fk i donโ€™t sound like that ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚xx
Iโ€™m not sure if I follow her Iโ€™ll need to check ๐Ÿ˜‚ I just want a scummy mummy thread

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It really bothers me that she just laughs at the boys swearing which is so encouraging them. Now they both do it, oldest has migrated to 'f*ckin hell' and youngest saying 'f*ck' :rolleyes:

Omg put they feet put them away she actually reminds me of fiona from shrek๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚they big feet ๐Ÿคข lettin her kids swear is not funny at all shes showing herself to b a scummy mummy like all her other pals๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sometimes she comes on and talks normally but a lot of the time sheโ€™s all hyper n talks really fast, Iโ€™ve watched her mouth too n Iโ€™m convinced sheโ€™s on speed

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sometimes she comes on and talks normally but a lot of the time sheโ€™s all hyper n talks really fast, Iโ€™ve watched her mouth too n Iโ€™m convinced sheโ€™s on speed
Maybe the fake tan is getting to her ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Sheโ€™s an awffy weird colour ๐Ÿค”
6BC181DE-C543-47EC-8A2F-E7FA96E380E0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny thing about her is that its her mans house and he pays all the bills ect she doesnt have a job and lives off him ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.