Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re right, she does come across as a loving, natural mum (aside from the dirty protest incident - that was just bizarre showing the pic of the wee guy). I just find her a bit annoying.

And that wheezy laugh thing she does?

Scummy mummy will only ever be a hanger on - just like she was when she ‘bumped into’ the rest of the gang on their night out earlier this year.
I still get embarrassed for her over that. Was so obvious she wasn’t wanted. Then shouting in the take away shop I will make you Insta famous xx

Reactions: 6
I actually don’t mind her. You can tell she loves those boys so much and they always look so happy. Still didn’t agree with poo gate

scummy mummy is one I can’t stand. Jumped up ned who never sticks to anything xx
100% those boys are beautiful and I'd never criticise their care.

Reactions: 1
Scummy mummy will only ever be a hanger on - just like she was when she ‘bumped into’ the rest of the gang on their night out earlier this year.
I go through phases of feeling sorry for her as she seems to have no friends and is constantly filming stories on insta.
I think I saw her stories when she was out with the other Instagram lot and it was so very cringe. Obvious she hadnt been invited and wasn’t wanted. How mortifying.

Reactions: 4
100% those boys are beautiful and I'd never criticise their care.
Her boys are gorgeous and she’s seems a good mum , scummy mummy on other hand is a riot , her house and garden are Mess I’d be ashamed if my garden looked like that , clothes dryer ..and hot tub in front garden common as muck

Reactions: 3
I watched her stories the other day and compared to others she seems alright. looks like she has a nice house although decor isn’t to my taste. What gets me is her laugh, seems so forced and put on.

Her boys are gorgeous and she’s seems a good mum , scummy mummy on other hand is a riot , her house and garden are Mess I’d be ashamed if my garden looked like that , clothes dryer ..and hot tub in front garden common as muck
She did say she gets no sun in the back garden but still you wouldn’t want to hang washing out the front.

she always says things are changing and nothing changes at all. I don’t follow her but I love the car crash. The last thread she had on her was good. Xx

She did say she gets no sun in the back garden but still you wouldn’t want to hang washing out the front.

she always says things are changing and nothing changes at all. I don’t follow her but I love the car crash. The last thread she had on her was good. Xx
Scummy mummy had pleurisy yesterday ..now It’s gone today ...the woman is a walking miracle how she’s overcomes all these debilitating illness is just amazing 🤔🤔🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Scummy mummy had pleurisy yesterday ..now It’s gone today ...the woman is a walking miracle how she’s overcomes all these debilitating illness is just amazing 🤔🤔🤔🤣
She’s going to college to do a nursing course or something isn’t she? Or was it a paramedic course?
Is she going to misdiagnose her patients too??

Reactions: 2
someone said before she just diagnoses herself and then swallows pain killers. Definitely addicted x

She’s going to college to do a nursing course or something isn’t she? Or was it a paramedic course?
Frightening 😳 but she’d never pass a nursing degree at university and some further modules are at masters level in Scotland

Yeah she’s doing the Access to Nursing course. I can’t see her sticking it past Xmas.

Yeah she’s doing the Access to Nursing course. I can’t see her sticking it past Xmas.
If she’s in as much pain as she claims Day to day how would she manage to be a nurse? What’s the point in doing the course?

In Randall news, just had a quick look at her stories and it’s awful how much saliva Sean is keeping in with her and lusting after her man 🤢 He’s such an insta wannabe and shamelessly begging for freebies. Why is he not affronted?! He’s a teacher

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is doing a 10k giveaway. I don’t see the point in these give aways. Surely you Just want people to follow you because they like you not because of a give away x

Reactions: 2
Who is scummy mummy is it Mother Rendall? Im
Confused if it isn’t. This thread seems to have totally derailed

She is doing a 10k giveaway. I don’t see the point in these give aways. Surely you Just want people to follow you because they like you not because of a give away x
She is a desperado lol pure drama queen!! The idiot said she had pleurisy the other day!!! What a joke! If she had that she would be ill she is a total attention seeker !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.