Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing that bugs me with MR - why have a corner suite and split it up like that? Sell it and buy one that fits 🤦🏼‍♀️ Petty I know but it bugs me every time I see it. Oh and get they wee ones a table to eat from Instead of the bloody half-a-couch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's on a live right now saying she's going to be on the radio tomorrow.

Who is scummy mummy is it Mother Rendall? Im
Confused if it isn’t. This thread seems to have totally derailed
Yeah you're right it has derailed. Scummy Mummy isn't Rendall but the woman that likes cleaning with kids.

I could puke with her and Seany boy on a joint live. Apparently he also works for the BBC (as well as being a teacher) and is media trained :rolleyes:
She's on tomorrow BBC Scotland at 9.45am.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Yeah you're right it has derailed. Scummy Mummy isn't Rendall but the woman that likes cleaning with kids.

I could puke with her and Seany boy on a joint live. Apparently he also works for the BBC (as well as being a teacher) and is media trained :rolleyes:
Rendalls going to be on the radio? Why oh why is it always embarrassing folk from Scotland. Can’t they pick someone normal 🤨

• Haha

His face when she quizzed him if he knew the English researcher
he didn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His face when she quizzed him if he knew the English researcher
he didn’t
Aww ma mans you crack me up. I swear Seany boy could not have been any further up her erse. I know a few folk that work for the Beeb and will submit enquiries forthwith on his status ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
I bet the closest he’s been to the BBC is paying his tv license 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You would think she had secured a job presenting This Morning alongside Rochelle Humes the way people are going on. These idiots need to get a grip of reality.

What on earth is this???

She also just said, of all the people who’ve made it big time in reference to Rendall - she has 17k followers. Hardly big time or anywhere near it!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she crying her eyes out and being dramatic? She was on the radio as it’s a slow news day. Get a grip of yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You’re right, she does come across as a loving, natural mum (aside from the dirty protest incident - that was just bizarre showing the pic of the wee guy). I just find her a bit annoying.

And that wheezy laugh thing she does?
That picture is sure to appear at that kids 18th or 21st birthday party, she's so thick.
The laugh reminds me of a witches cackle, nearly as annoying as Begging Sean's puss filled toxic mouth. 🤮

• Sick
I'm sitting back with the popcorn ready for when all these 'friendships' go sour. I saw it happen too many times in the early days of Twitter, I call them the 'Boom and Bust' friendships. They become intense very quickly, they're all BFF's then something happens, folk take sides and it gets nasty. 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Instagram is just BS and the ‘influencers’ portray a version of themselves that they want people to see and believe.
I struggle to see how an influencer friendship could be genuine.

Don’t get me wrong, I love Instagram, but more for following hobbies I’m interested in and looking at cute dog photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Instagram is just BS and the ‘influencers’ portray a version of themselves that they want people to see and believe.
I struggle to see how an influencer friendship could be genuine.

Don’t get me wrong, I love Instagram, but more for following hobbies I’m interested in and looking at cute dog photos.
100% this!! Instagram is my fav social media platform but I have a small private account where I post occasionally about food, friends and holidays. I follow food and dog pages mainly but a few of these 'influencers' have crept in. The Scottish ones are total car crash viewing at times.

Reactions: 3
100% this!! Instagram is my fav social media platform but I have a small private account where I post occasionally about food, friends and holidays. I follow food and dog pages mainly but a few of these 'influencers' have crept in. The Scottish ones are total car crash viewing at times.
I have a private account where i occasionally post and follow friends and other accounts I like.
I have a separate public page to share my photography attempts so I don’t spam my friends with it.
Job done.
I definitely prefer Instagram to Facebook. So much whinging on Facebook and I just can’t be bothered with it.

Reactions: 2
I did think that’s an awful lot for just her, why doesn’t her man have it or she could leave some for lunch the next day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.